Author Topic: omg late  (Read 4047 times)

it's 2:50am here and I can't fall asleep.
Halp.

:panda:

Eat chocolate. it'll calm you down.

Eat chocolate. it'll calm you down.
wrong. coacoa beans contain caffeine.
try drinking warm milk and then turning off any distractions (like TV) and close your eyes, thinking about sleeping.

k well, I ate nutella not long before going to sleep, but I did the same yesterday and I could sleep just fine. I've also fapped, and that didn't help either. Thinking about sleeping definately doesn't work.

Mehbe, but it works whenever I need help sleeping.

2-3 roach foggers should do the trick.

Haha, I can actually drink Mountain Dew or a cup of Coffee and still go to sleep just as easy as if I hadn't.

i hate when that happens.
then by like 5 i say screw it, stay up all day and feel like crap lol

2-3 roach foggers should do the trick.

5-6 will give you a week's worth of beauty sleep  :cookieMonster:

I went to sleep at 4:30 :D

I usually drink a bit of milk and take a swig of malt vinegar, it always puts me to sleep within the next 10 minutes, dunno about you.

I know it's too late now, but keep this in mind. The body converts complex carbs into tryptophan. Also, when you eat sugar, the body produces insulin. The effect of the insulin lasts longer than the sugar high, so you'll be tired after. (I'm not sure I got the chemical names right, but I do have scientific basis behind this.)

My solution: eat cereal 15 minutes before bed and you'll probably fall asleep much faster.

I went to sleep at 5:30 last...this morning.  :[

Haha, I can actually drink Mountain Dew or a cup of Coffee and still go to sleep just as easy as if I hadn't.

Mountain dew dosen't contain caffine XD.......

Mountain dew dosen't contain caffine XD.......
It has more caffeine than Coke.