Author Topic: Trader:Elitism at it's best  (Read 5924 times)

right or not, trader is still a little bitch.
let the child make his buggy mods

What's sad here is that Bisjac proves his own ass-hattery
bisjac has a hattery? i've been looking for discount hats for years- i could never find anything...

bisjac has a hattery? i've been looking for discount hats for years- i could never find anything...

Wow your cool! friend

I love Trader
I love Bisjac
I hate Felix

Today Trader came to my server and started going on a hammer rampage for the simple reason that there was mo rule against it.... How can such a "mature" adult cat like s uch a child at times ?

Today Trader came to my server and started going on a hammer rampage for the simple reason that there was mo rule against it.... How can such a "mature" adult cat like s uch a child at times ?
He..like to prove his point? :?

3.  I have never once been an ass to someone that wasn't being an idiot.
4.  This began because Felix is too dumb to understand how to extract a .zip file. 

Those were a bad idea to put together. You say your not an starfish to non-idiots, and on the 4th one, you make yourself out to be an starfish when said it was broken. Calling him an idiot the 1st time wasn't necessary.

Ok, i actualy read all that crap on the other forum.

And Felix you're the one who seems to have picked a bone with him. Not to mention you're always trying to start a fight in general. So i think it's time you just Shut the hell up for abit and stop trolling.

3.  I have never once been an ass to someone that wasn't being an idiot.
4.  This began because Felix is too dumb to understand how to extract a .zip file.  Not only do I provide a read-me that covers the installation and usage, but there are 60+ pages in the topic where nearly every question regarding installation and / or usage is covered.
It still wasn't neccessary to call him an idiot.

You could have simply told him how to extract the zip file without insulting him and avoiding a flame war, but you chose be a jerk and added gasoline for the flame war to start.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 11:41:25 AM by koolkody12 »

Felix is an idiot, there is no doubt that a thread like this would arise out of him trying to gather appreciation.

This is pathetic, you all slander Trader, but when he actualy released his mods you all love him and decide oral love is the only way to thank him for his great creation.

As in his mods being buggy, Bollocks.

As for Felix, your a dipstuff, its basic computer knowledge to know how to extract a .ZIP file.
Trader provides Read-Me's on how to do it, and lets face it, the button saying extract may help you slightly.

I just more tired of Felix Trolling always trying to pick a fight, he acts like hes a big shot.

Wow your cool! friend

I love Trader
I love Bisjac
I hate Felix
felix seriously don't be a whinny bitch.
bisjac trader is not a ass to everyone he's a ass to people who are idiots from what ive seen.
felix is a asshat :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:43:39 PM by zoneark »

Hes done such things on my server, of course I just banned him because I don't care enough to deal with him any other way.

My beef with Trader is that he fails to differentiate between a joke and someone trying to tell you something is true, hence him getting pissy about me sending something through a bunch of language changers and calling it a language.

That, and that he says he doesn't care about what I think but takes the time to post about it.

Also, this doesn't mean V9 is close-- Trader stopped all V8 stuff a few months ago( I remember him telling me that producing new mods for V8 until V9 comes out in 6 months-a year is a waste of time because of how difficult it will be to put it in a .zip, but he forgets the ungodly amount of time I have these days and that fact that I know how to put files in a .zip )

One last thing: Trader, remember how your mods "never interfered with any other mods"? Well JVS portals messes with Aloshi's portal gun.( this was back in the day when it( Aloshi's portal gun ) was still used, but no doubt it still messes with it )

Hes done such things on my server, of course I just banned him because I don't care enough to deal with him any other way.

The reason I do things on servers like that is to show how silly your RPGs are.  You call it "real", but yet you kick or ban me for killing with a hammer instead of jailing me.  If you don't want people to kill with a hammer, simply script it so that the hammer is not lethal.  It's simple logic and you fail to understand.

My beef with Trader is that he fails to differentiate between a joke and someone trying to tell you something is true, hence him getting pissy about me sending something through a bunch of language changers and calling it a language.

I have no idea what you are talking about on this one.

That, and that he says he doesn't care about what I think but takes the time to post about it.

It's true that I don't care what you think, but a thought and an action are different things.  When you act on your thoughts by badmouthing me on the forum, it's only logical that I step in and reveal your idiocy.

Also, this doesn't mean V9 is close-- Trader stopped all V8 stuff a few months ago( I remember him telling me that producing new mods for V8 until V9 comes out in 6 months-a year is a waste of time because of how difficult it will be to put it in a .zip, but he forgets the ungodly amount of time I have these days and that fact that I know how to put files in a .zip )

Well, there are quite a few differences in v8 and v9 Add-Ons.  Not only are there organization changes, but changes to what types of files can be executed as well.  Then there's integration with Wrench Events to consider.

One last thing: Trader, remember how your mods "never interfered with any other mods"? Well JVS portals messes with Aloshi's portal gun.( this was back in the day when it( Aloshi's portal gun ) was still used, but no doubt it still messes with it )

Hmm.  Wasn't aware of that.  Must be conflicting datablock names.  Are you sure there's still an issue with my currently released version?  I'm pretty sure I changed all the datablock names.  I doubt there's any current issue.

I have to say, Bisjac tries too hard to impress the 11 year olds here.