Author Topic: Trader:Elitism at it's best  (Read 5921 times)

it may look like that if random 11 year olds are agreeing with me. but i could give a rats ass who likes me.

or maybe it appears that way because bisjac seems to be the only one making an effort to befriend random people on a game i play.
sorry if they don't meet your personal ranks of coolness in the community.

i don't believe this community is big enough to be starfishs to everyone. no matter how handicapped they are and how badly they want to troll you.
most of you enjoy the trolling being done against you more then you would admit.
thats a show of maturity im not respecting.

I meant that in general, as in not just this topic.

well i try to be extra nice to new people
always have.

if i wanted to impress people, i wouldn't need the internet.

Trader is a bit of an ass.  His mods are good, but he's an ass.

<3 Bis :D
<3 Trader

Felix, Learn to read around in topics and figure things out on your own, I don't know how you can run Blockland if you can't install doors or portals.

Guys, no one thinks you are "badass" because you "taught yourself" because the fact is, you know someone helped you, Just answer a question, its not that hard, its not like it takes oh so much effort.

People make readmes specifically so they don't have to answer questions.

There is always that question that you never added.

Wow, good way to be an idiot Felix. I have learn to not be a moron, and you can get along with Trader quite well. So far, so good...

Felix, you're just a ignorant person.

What is Trader going to do? Spoon-feed you with all instructions?

Well. I guess He already did. Just before you asked, He gave instructions.

Trader is helping you to understand obvious hints how to install the mod.

Don't we all get mad and nuts sometimes?

Well. Its like talking to a rock. Nvm then.

Lulz.

Well, Just thought I would put my voice into all this. Trader has always been a great person to me, and has given a lot of his time and effort into this Game and its community. So, I completely disagree with most of you guys. He makes all these mods that you all use and instead of thanking him you make topics meant to bash and bruise him. Then you call him a little kid and say he is mean to everyone else.... Kinda Hypocritical, isn't it?

So let me just make some general thoughts on some of the things said so far..

My beef with Trader is that he fails to differentiate between a joke and someone trying to tell you something is true, hence him getting pissy about me sending something through a bunch of language changers and calling it a language.

Well now, Rkynick. These little black lines and dots that form words and sentences, do not have feelings or an attitude. So it is really hard to differentiate between jokes, and reality. UNLESS I SCREAM AT YOU IN ALL CAPS.

That, and that he says he doesn't care about what I think but takes the time to post about it.

I do not care what you think either, because you seem to fit the bill of a Hypocrite.

There, I delivered my two cents.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 07:13:12 AM by diosadentro »

Your doors are buggy.

Your doors are buggy.
No they not :(
You get stuck in them now and again but thats what the imstuck command is for

Your doors are buggy.
No they not :(
You get stuck in them now and again but thats what the imstuck command is for

...and in the v9 version, you don't get stuck in the Doors anymore. :cookieMonster: