Author Topic: Trader:Elitism at it's best  (Read 5923 times)

I call getting stuck in a door buggy.  The fact that you have to include a command to fix it proves it.  Your mod is buggy, and will be until V9.

Well, Just thought I would put my voice into all this. Trader has always been a great person to me, and has given a lot of his time and effort into this Game and its community. So, I completely disagree with most of you guys. He makes all these mods that you all use and instead of thanking him you make topics meant to bash and bruise him. Then you call him a little kid and say he is mean to everyone else.... Kinda Hypocritical, isn't it?

So let me just make some general thoughts on some of the things said so far..

My beef with Trader is that he fails to differentiate between a joke and someone trying to tell you something is true, hence him getting pissy about me sending something through a bunch of language changers and calling it a language.

Well now, Rkynick. These little black lines and dots that form words and sentences, do not have feelings or an attitude. So it is really hard to differentiate between jokes, and reality. UNLESS I SCREAM AT YOU IN ALL CAPS.

That, and that he says he doesn't care about what I think but takes the time to post about it.

I do not care what you think either, because you seem to fit the bill of a Hypocrite.

There, I delivered my two cents.

Explain how I fit the bill of a hypocrite. When you read things they do not always need to be applied to the person who wrote them, as such when I type out "That, and that he says he doesn't care about what I think but takes the time to post about it." the "he" there is not refering to myself. No where in that sentence have I said I don't care about what Trader thinks. Following your own assumed reading habits I can go ahead and say that you're a hypocrite who expects people to tell your exact emotions you had when writing out a word, who bashes people with flame topics in their free time.

Also its fairly hard to not be able to tell those sorts of things, much less mistake them as being passed off as truth.

When someone thinks that you're trying to tell them that spaghetti is a real language, with an example sentence of random and jumbled words, you know they've taken a wrong turn somewhere along the line.

Trader may have been a blunt at times but I think his contributions to the community more than make up for it.

I read this whole topic and now I need to give my two cents.

Felix: Few IQ points short of being intellectually identical to a paperclip. He tries so hard to internet and falls flat on his face. Can't loving extract, and thinks he's a badass. He has a skewed view on the argument, and he's completely wrong.
Bisjac: Tries too hard to impress people and earn respect and ends up looking like a huge starfish... see: 'let the child make his buggy mods', this clearly indicates Bisjac doesn't know who Trader is let alone what the forget he's talking about. Trader is a perfectionist who releases quality mods, bisjac just wants to appear 'cool' for calling someone a kid on internet. People who do that are friends.
Trader: He's actually right on this one.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:15:57 PM by Pimpin »

ya , i got no clue who trader is lol. shall i bow down to him now?
he just got done claiming his mods has issues. are you arguing me or him?

ya , i got no clue who trader is lol. shall i bow down to him now?
he just got done claiming his mods has issues. are you arguing me or him?

Reading.

It's useful.

Oh snap! it's a battle-royale! Who has the biggest e-snake!?!

entrepreneur in is always crabby at me :P
i gave him stuff for something back then, cant remember

entrepreneur in is always crabby at me :P
i gave him stuff for something back then, cant remember

What, really? I can't recall.

I'm crabby at those who I see deserve it. The way you prance around these forums pisses me off.

yeah i guess a person that likes to hang in the forum that dont:

a: bitch and flame all the time
b: not playing any seniority game on others
or c: kissing anyones ass for any reason.

yeah those rare 2 people left could be considered prancing around
if my likeness offends you, maybe you need da chill pill :p

yeah i guess a person that likes to hang in the forum that dont:

a: bitch and flame all the time
b: not playing any seniority game on others
or c: kissing anyones ass for any reason.

yeah those rare 2 people left could be considered prancing around
if my likeness offends you, maybe you need da chill pill :p

You obviously don't see what I'm getting at here. You're also guilty of b.

The attack was ineffective!

k, who? or how?
i think the only people ive ever truly attacked in these forums is bones and BJway(lol that guy)

what i think, is you see the result of me being cool to people on the forum, and casually being part of a community instead of treating it like some clubhouse. and you think i pulled the same stuff you all do.

i think the only people ive ever truly attacked in these forums is bones...

Was it worth it?