Author Topic: Trader:Elitism at it's best  (Read 5920 times)

nah i like bones again
and ive always liked entrepreneur in, even if hes always crabby at me :p

Also your civic is lame. Might as well trade it in for a Cutlass get spoked rims.

Anyway, Felix... you need to stop acting like you deserve respect for playing this game 2 years ago then quitting and suddenly coming back and somehow wanting that "Blockland vet status respect". Really you have nothing to show for yourself in that area, so I suggest stop flaming the newbies in our servers and learning how to become a functioning member of this community.

Now I can't say I always agree with Trader or any other member, but he is pretty much is right in what he did. Some of you people need to learn about earning respect instead of thinking it will magically be shot down onto your computer by Zeus (preferably lightning bolt form).

k, who? or how?
i think the only people ive ever truly attacked in these forums is bones and BJway(lol that guy)

what i think, is you see the result of me being cool to people on the forum, and casually being part of a community instead of treating it like some clubhouse. and you think i pulled the same stuff you all do.

I don't like you because you think your age and occupation makes you better than everyone. I should've made that clearer.

Ronin is right, except that Felix never had respect, and everyone hated him.

Oh and Civic lol.

i never talk about my work or age lol.
just the few times others mentioned it. very few

wat

You told us how you sell crap on ebay, you mention that quite a bit actually. I remember you talking about your age a while back, I think you mentioned how you were slightly younger than Badspot.

i have no clue how old badspot is.

and the ONLY times i have talked about what i do is when someone asked, or mentioned it to me.
for the longest time in this game/community no one knew, till that day i fought with BJ. and that was cookie that mentioned it anyway.

hell way back then i was still a night security guard, i think i actually did mention that once.

this is silly. i was beginning to look back into my posts to see how i give people the idea that i "try to impress people " and brag and try to hull "superiority over others" but i couldn't find anything.
its clear now that its just jealously. others talk about me more then i do, maybe that pisses you off. it sure annoys me to.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:59:25 AM by Bisjac »

i am very active in 4 forums. that i sit at all day while i work.
2 of them are work related, one is the home clan with my friends here, and the other is just blockland.

i come here to goof off and hang with my non home friends. i rarely ever talk about my homelife. you guys are looking way to much into the small handful of info about me in this forum.

you see? i dont even know who the hell dread is lol.
ive never talked to him or done anything for him. or even been on a server with him.

but ive never been an ass to him.

Bisjac isn't a bad guy, I think you're just bashing(or attempting to, anyways) on him because his opinions don't line up perfectly with yours.

i have no clue how old badspot is.

and the ONLY times i have talked about what i do is when someone asked, or mentioned it to me.
for the longest time in this game/community no one knew, till that day i fought with BJ. and that was cookie that mentioned it anyway.

hell way back then i was still a night security guard, i think i actually did mention that once.

this is silly. i was beginning to look back into my posts to see how i give people the idea that i "try to impress people " and brag and try to hull "superiority over others" but i couldn't find anything.
its clear now that its just jealously. others talk about me more then i do, maybe that pisses you off. it sure annoys me to.

If I was jealous of you I'd already've killed myself.

Maybe you're just subconsciouly a douchebag? Man you've taken it to the next level there. Grats.

Bisjac is a nice guy don't get me wrong but he's always subtly showing off and after a while it gets to you. I'm probably the only one noticing because I know quite a few people like Bisjac in real life, although Ronin seems to understand aswell.