Author Topic: Did We Really Go To The Moon?  (Read 9900 times)

It's sad how many "fake Moon landing" videos there are on youtube.

LAND A MAN ON THE MOON
LAND ON THE MOON
LAND ON THE MOON

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1767763

Now he tries to hide the fact he is handicapped.

That video makes me feel like I'm high

We learned a ton about this in class, and came to the determination that there simply is not enough evidence to support whether the United States did or not.
Yeah, we build huge million dollar space shuttles just so people believe something?  Are you handicapped?!
No, apparently you are handicapped. Do you even have an idea as to why going to the moon was important? You should be complaining about spending a million dollars just so we can go to some place that doesn't show that much significance. The reason going was such a huge deal was because whoever won the space race was the most powerful country. The two competitors were the United states, and the USSR. We believed that beating them to the moon meant defeating communism. Know your facts before insulting someone. handicap.

How is it obvious becuase you think or you know? just because it looks like we landed on the moon dosn't meen we did look at criss angle he looks like he can fly but hes its not real hes just good at what he does
We have proof we did, when they landed they installed a number of tracking devices onto the surface. One such was a mirror than if you shoot a high-powered laser at, it will come back and give you the distance between earth and said spot on the moon (through calculation of course).

Bigfoot lives with Riddler in the center of the earth with UFOs that have underwater bases. Tell your friends!

I would bet that we have been to the moon, it's just that I think it's possible the first mission was a fake just to win the space race.

Ok answer me this smart asses if we went to the  "MOON" why wernt there any stars I dont belevie theres clouds in space?
the clouds are probably from the landing; the lack of stars is because
1. the moon is white, so when you take pictures with the surface showing, the brightness of the moon overpowers the little stars.
2. the cameras aren't the best quality (60's tech + takeoff and reentry = not best quality)

EDIT: we have reflectors set up on the moon that we shoot lasers at every night to measure the distance  from here to there, how the hell did those get there?

How is it obvious becuase you think or you know? just because it looks like we landed on the moon dosn't meen we did look at criss angle he looks like he can fly but hes its not real hes just good at what he does
We have proof we did, when they landed they installed a number of tracking devices onto the surface. One such was a mirror than if you shoot a high-powered laser at, it will come back and give you the distance between earth and said spot on the moon (through calculation of course).

Bigfoot lives with Riddler in the center of the earth with UFOs that have underwater bases. Tell your friends!

damn you ronin, you beat me to it
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 12:39:04 AM by Medival »

I was just wonderin if neil armstrong was the first on the moon who was video taping?

the camera on the leg of the lander

notice how the camera never moves

nice period thar

what do you mean the camera on the leg of the lander i dont see no camera on the leg

usually you dont see the camera whose film you are viewing

what do you mean the camera on the leg of the lander i dont see no camera on the leg
Ok, I know this guy probably isn't stupid. But he's probably 11 years old.

Koden why do you always have to fight me,  everytime you come into a topic you always have to start stuff. I can tell your retarted cause if wanted to know my age just click on my name :o look at that im the same age as you but really im 15 unno why it say 14.

King lol I cant see the picture.