Author Topic: Woah.  (Read 1848 times)

Ace

So we just now got back from Indiana after being there the whole day randomly going around a few lakes on our boat. We met up with some neighbors that live right next door to us and they happened to be camping in a campground right on this lake we had decided to go water skiing on. Apparently they had a whole group of their friends and such there, as well, and they were having this big dinner or whatever. We were invited to join them, so we did, seeing as how we hadn't had dinner yet. To give a bit of explanation as to why this next thing happened, for the past week or so I've been drinking nothing but soda, leaving me horribly dehydrated without even knowing it. So anyways, we just parked our boat in a nearby marina and went to their campsite to have some dinner. The mashed potatoes are usually what I head for first, and they had some. Little did I know that these things were scalding hot. Like, 200,000 degrees in the middle of the fiery pits of hell hot. I took a huge bite, and by the time I realized that they were this unusual temperature, the blob of mashed potatoes had firmly lodged itself in my throat, causing some severe burns to occur. I jumped up out of my seat, ran over to my parents in an effort to look for water (remember how I said I was horribly dehydrated, and we'd just got off our boat so I was still trying to get my bearings on land) and I began to lose consciousness. Apparently I went completely limp, slammed my head on the edge of a table and fell straight to the ground. Now, you should know that this has never happened to me before, so even now, 6 hours later, I'm still in shock. I regained consciousness shortly after my head-on collision with the dirt and was being lifted into a chair by my parents. Just thought I should share this story because it interested me (and scared me) at how this all happened.

Quote from: Ace's Dad
Way to make an entrance, most people just say hi.

tl;dr: Demon potatoes made me pass out.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 11:53:07 PM by Ace »

If that happened to me......

Well, my dad's a doctor. My mom was moving in bed a bit too much a bit ago, so she got a cat scan. (thought it was a stroke)

If it happened today, I might be able to talk to you guys in a week.

Ace, Don't die on us D:

Quote from: Ace's Dad
Way to make an entrance, most people just say hi.
I lol'd

Sucks, something like that happened to me one time.  Why must tables get in the way of people falling?

(http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=24386.0)