Author Topic: What do you think will happen when V9 comes out  (Read 3424 times)

I think when v9 comes out so many people will wont it that badspot will become a million air continue....

I think when v9 comes out so many people will wont it that badspot will become a million air continue....
it is free to people who bought the game so he won't make very much more than usual

your supposed to say somthing els

Ehh... Everyone in the whole wide forums would post 9000 thousand topics saying "OMG OMG OMG ZOMG V9 IS OUT!!111!!ONE!11!". It would get annoying.

I think the internet will go down cause there is too many people download bl

blockland will
ESPLODE

I shall go play on my passed server to keep annoying people away.

Of course people on my msn list are always welcome :3

People will play it, but of course.

Tails can I be on your MSN list? :3

HMM, THATS A TOUGH QUESTION. I 'spose I'm just gonna give my ID back to badspot and give him $20 more dollars and not buy a key.

I'm going to play it, of course, dipshat.

I know, people will wonder when v10 will come out.

I dont know if there will be a V10, well if lots of people come & badspot makes lots of money for V9 he may think of making a V10

I dont know if there will be a V10, well if lots of people come & badspot makes lots of money for V9 he may think of making a V10
He WILL make V10, I know that, he wont stop because of too little money, he'll make as much money as before.

There obviously will be a V10.
There is always room for improvement and bug fixes.