Author Topic: Roblox admins are big blithering pussies  (Read 8890 times)

Look, They want to keep the communities separated from each other, Blocklanders and Robloxians do not mix well, Just like Water and Oil
But with soap to cleanse the stuffstorms that are forming a barrier, they mix.

I made this for lul.

Thats stereotypes, stereotypes arnt basis.

Skele, if you want to continue this arguement I suggest you first look up yiff on google images with safe search off, and look at a couple of pages so that you see what they are in to.
I see, so racism is a stereotype? Obviously not. As for looking up yiff on google, I could care less what it is, who watches it, whatever. I fail to see why someone should care what others like.

You seriously need to calm down. Just because you don't like what someone else likes doesn't give you the right to give them a bad name. If breathing offended me, then should everyone stop?

I stand by the fact that our morons are the ones who raid Roblox.

*cough*

Wait... is mentioning Blockland even against the Roblox terms of service?
Either way, I heard about some idiot from Blockland who started spamming the Roblox forums, and when some on Roblox made a topic about it on the Roblox forums, I posted to defend Blockland and say that only the idiots of Blockland raid Roblox, and the inteligent players keep to themselves. I mentioned that play Blockland, and I've probaly been banned.

What happened to tails?

Its a joke. Knuckles is a sonic character.

You dumbstuffs, thats not really the roblox team. Its just some guy. Trust me i know

Hey guys I will choke my self into a comma then say that being banned from roblox made me do it :D I can then sue them when I wake up...

Doesn't matter if they assumed or knew, you discriminated and so did they.

I'm surprised no one said anything about this earlier.

Okay report to who?
Because I am all for getting rid of any discrimination.

lol you're the one who hates furries am I right?  :cookieMonster:

I did

Just because you were banned, doesn't mean a Admin did it >_>
Because i am sure normal players have rights to ban anyone.
It was not an admins fault because they cant ban >.<