Author Topic: [WIP] House  (Read 1929 times)

This is something I started to make when I was bored and tired of programming.

** UPDATED **

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:32:32 PM by Thermoman »

Thermo wtf I haven't seen you in forever. You're still on my AIM list I think.

Anyway, nice house, looking good so far. Nice location.

Yeah, I was out of blockland for a while. I stopped playing a lot during my senior year of High School, but I graduated now so I have a bit more time on my hands. So now if I'm not out with my gf i usually come home after work and do some programming [PHP] or builds.

Nice. just for the love god, make better supports. If a breeze comes someone will die. ;-P

Nice. just for the love god, make better supports. If a breeze comes someone will die. ;-P

hahahah I know obv. I just used that for now to get a "stable" building platform. I'm working on getting the outside of the building done completely then i will focus on the insides.

** UPDATEed **
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:32:17 PM by Thermoman »

Rex

Make like a rocky structure instead of straight on supports so it looks like the building resides on the edge of a cliff.

Is there any interior?If there is post some it would be awesome
Yeah I know im new.Dont flame me for this post

Make like a rocky structure instead of straight on supports so it looks like the building resides on the edge of a cliff.

Maybe as the build continues, what you might not be able to see from that picture is that there is a patio section under on the side so =/

Is there any interior?If there is post some it would be awesome
Yeah I know im new.Dont flame me for this post

its a work in progress so, not yet.