Author Topic: chat bot  (Read 1558 times)

it would be nice if someone would release a chatbot

Huh?
There is a "talk" bot, assign the thing and when you come up to it, it speaks to you the "phrase" you assigned it. A "Player" bot the chats like a player, would almost be impossible. You would have to make a response to alot of "phrases".

not really be impossible at all but time consuming unless you found an easier way.

But most people make chat bots for personal use so their server can be more unique. If everyone had it it wouldn't be unique now would it?

Mr.Sheep is a chat bot.

Im trying to make a chat box rhynick tried to help but when i start the server i get a buffer overrun.

1) rkynick
2) I told you how to go about doing it but I didn't actually give you a script, if you just took bits of my explanation and put it in a .cs and ran it, it wouldn't work.

I have the code for a real chatbot somewhere in the junk on my computer...
I found it by talking to igod, and that one is old, so it told me to view a "don't read me" page that had been moved, so google directed me to it, after a bit of searching.

In other words, I could do it right and make a very powerful one.

I think he means a "bot", Beta is a great example. Takes time and coding time but still might be worth it.