Author Topic: World Trade Center  (Read 10888 times)

You totally didnt steal my build and just put different looking stairs in, I promise :D

K now make a after picture with it on fire and a plane in it.
wow... nice lance... your such a ass hole... you dont even know how bad 9-11 was. so STFU. just to let you know, i had some of my family get killed in the World Trade Center on that day...

Little late for that.
Right on bruddah...
I agree. That was a pretty dark joke.

wow... nice lance... your such a ass hole... you dont even know how bad 9-11 was. so STFU. just to let you know, i had some of my family get killed in the World Trade Center on that day...

Little late for that.
Right on bruddah...
I agree. That was a pretty dark joke.
Sorry. Read to the end of the first page then didn't realize there were 6 more pages.

forget you.
Thank you fly guy for that comment

@ lance : Go forget yourself you richard, 9-11 was one of the most devastating things that happened to America and just treating it like a joke will give you a one way ticket to hell so GTFO.

The worst thing to happen to America? More like the world. I cry about it today sometimes.

harsh, srry to hear man

Yeah lance, you shouldent make jokes about 9-11, it was a very horrible event, and many people died.

The one thing I dont get is why people get all defensive about all the people that died in 9-11, but not all the people that have been killed in the middle east, and I'm not talking terrorists, I'm talking about innocent civilians that have been caught in the cross-fire, of this pointless conflict.

It's not a War on Terrorism as much as it is a War for Oil. Bush doesn't seem to know how to negotiate with leaders in the Middle East.

Exactly. And many inncocent people have been killed in the process.

The whole "stop the terrorists" thing is bullstuff, if they really wanted to stop terrorisim and find that Osama (bad spelling) guy they could have done that already. I dont think bush cares about iraq being a democratic country, he just wants to have it under his control.

I think the high oil/gas prices are because of this war, oil and gas mostly come from the middle east, the US had been getting huge discounts, and because of the greedy nature of people in general, bush used 9-11 as an excuse to go invade the middle east, for the oil. When his plan failed (or is failing) the buisness men and politicians said "Why are we giving these people such a discount, they should have to pay what the rest of the world is paying."
From what I understand, other countries have been paying over $5.00 a gallon for years.

With the election coming up, there is little hope of it getting better. The two candidates left are: the wormsnake and Bush 3.0
At least we have the crazy power hungry dictator bitch out of our way :D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:27:04 PM by Z9-C »

Here it is agin for the people that mist it.

Ok im sry for what I said I dont know what was going though my mind at the time I guess I thought I was being funny but I guess I was being an starfish, im not saying you have to forgive me just know that im sry.

Here it is again for the people that missed it.

Try to spell better. :/

I just felt like pointing that out for some reason...

Lol my bad I had to go somewhere so I had to type it fast.

The worst thing to happen to America? More like the world. I cry about it today sometimes.
Get out. Now. Just think. In England we shouldn't even call it 9/11. We want to call it 11/9. That's how much it affects us all.

Try a World event for that. Maybe World War One or World War Two. Not Ameriworld.

9/11: 2,998 deaths
World War 1: 9,911,000 deaths.
World War 2: Over 62,000,000

Comparison 9/11 & WW1: 9908002 more dead in WW1
Comparison 9/11 & WW1: Around 62,000,000 more dead in WW2

I think you need to do your thinking first buddy.