Author Topic: Blockland on PSP!!  (Read 17410 times)

Use full words.  It works fine on PSP.

Marcem, can you please explain how you're doing this? I am instantly interested in my PSP again.

I thought of the Avatar system in BL for the DS. I wish that we could accually have BL on the DS with WiFi

Your a girl? o.o
Do I look anything like a girl?  How'd you get girl out of that?
You only look like a girl if you look closely at the picture, so you said you where unable to put it on DS? what a shame :(

Marcem, can you please explain how you're doing this? I am instantly interested in my PSP again.

in-game controls just wouldn't work.  Mods would be non-existant.

Sounds like a good idea but what about downloading maps? Good spoof pictures too.

Sweet, I got it to work! I'll get a pic soon!

You see, Sampapa has the Punk beta too, but chat doesn't work, I forgot about it.  I'll try to get a video, I may be able to.  I just had to create the PSP app, then run it through games, and memory stick, mine's pretty big.

Where would one get this Punk software?

It's in closed beta, me and Sam were chosen for some.

I bet it'd work on a DS kinda fine, just a lack of some things, I added a mouse system for the PSP one, I sent that junk to Sam, also, I have no way to load it, locks, no blank carts.