Author Topic: Airsoft Dissucssion  (Read 6314 times)

Depends, Gas shoots as well as a spring, however its expensive.
Electric is less expensive, but shoots slower.

I would go with Eletric, gas could get messy and would be more expensive.

http://www.hobbytron.com/SpringDoubleEagleSubMachineGunFPS150RedDotLaserSilencerAirsoftGun.html

Tis spring, looks like a Mac10 and is only 4$.

I would go with Eletric, gas could get messy and would be more expensive.

http://www.hobbytron.com/SpringDoubleEagleSubMachineGunFPS150RedDotLaserSilencerAirsoftGun.html

Tis spring, looks like a Mac10 and is only 4$.
You are indeed awesome.

Gas is way better than spring.  If you had bear skin it wouldn't hurt at all.  The amount of pain really depends on the distance.  If you really want two weapons, go with a spring rifle and a CO2 pistol.  The good electric guns are just too damn expensive, the cheapest you'll find is around $100, unless you want a cheap ass one.  You can buy a damned good spring rifle for $50.  Spring pistols are fine, gas ones just have more distance and better accuracy (at least most of the time).  The gas propulsion sends the BB in a straighter line.  And they are better sidearms, spring pistols will give you one shot when in a hurry, whereas gas pistols are semi-automatic.  Try www.airsplat.com for some great deals on awesome guns.

If you want some suggestions for good guns, you can send me a PM.

Sadly my mom wouldn't buy me one/

My teamate and I are ordering the guns tomorrow. I can't wait to see the look on there faces when we come out in helmet and balcavas with our guns. How we are going to do it is most likely to have them meet us but we will sneak to the commbat zone early and wait :3. We now know that we need another teamate, so I will most likley be calling friends all tomorrow :P Tis going to be awesome, we have hand signals and plenty of Code words. ( Battle will most likley be 3 on 3, rules being when you have you are too hurt you must sit out for an amount of time, when whole team is out other team wins. )

My teamate and I are ordering the guns tomorrow. I can't wait to see the look on there faces when we come out in helmet and balcavas with our guns. How we are going to do it is most likely to have them meet us but we will sneak to the commbat zone early and wait :3. We now know that we need another teamate, so I will most likley be calling friends all tomorrow :P Tis going to be awesome, we have hand signals and plenty of Code words. ( Battle will most likley be 3 on 3, rules being when you have you are too hurt you must sit out for an amount of time, when whole team is out other team wins. )
Im his teammate:P

I have a low powered electric and a spring powered shot gun. I want a good sniper rifle that I can use to hunt down my neighbors. Any one know where I can get a good scope?

Nobody around here knows what the hell airsoft is. :(

The only place I heard of where you can airsoft is some paintball area a good 20-30 miles from here, and the last time I went there, I didn't see any plastic BB's laying around.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 08:35:32 AM by n0cturni »

So does anyone want to video tape their airsoft war. :cookieMonster:

I have a low powered electric and a spring powered shot gun. I want a good sniper rifle that I can use to hunt down my neighbors. Any one know where I can get a good scope?
Heres a good website for a scope
http://www.trinityairsoft.com/

i have a remington police model shotgun airsoft gun and the hunting model.

I feel left out :( all I own is a fully automatic Ak-47 beta and a single shot hand gun pluse i'm the only one that plays airsoft