no more forums for me

Author Topic: no more forums for me  (Read 3039 times)

Just because you made one thread and nobody liked what you made doesn't mean we hate you.

Happened to me ;(
happened to me to...ahhh the dolphin helicopter...i still like that thing you know... everybody probably still hate me i think ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 01:39:56 PM by Bind »

You are either:

A) Completely handicapped.
B) 9 years old
C) Someone who lacks common sense
D) Attention whore
E) All of the above.

Just because you made one thread and nobody liked what you made doesn't mean we hate you. However, almost everyone likes you even less because you made a thread like this, and in the wrong place.
I'm E.  :cookieMonster:
No your not B. Your as old as I am. Well, a few months younger. It is rare that someone born in '92 is older then me because I was born 3 days into the year. Makes for some odd birthdays.

YAY no more add ons or maps from this guy.

well i say no one realy liked my last forum...

A forum is NOT a topic. Gtfo, your not mentaly fit to be on the internet.

well i say no one realy liked my last forum...

A forum is NOT a topic. Gtfo, your not mentaly fit to be on the internet.

If someones not mentally fit to be on the internet they must be the biggest dumb ass on the planet.

You are either:

A) Completely handicapped.
B) 9 years old
C) Someone who lacks common sense
D) Attention whore
E) All of the above.

Just because you made one thread and nobody liked what you made doesn't mean we hate you. However, almost everyone likes you even less because you made a thread like this, and in the wrong place.
koolkody is 9 and he is no noob  :cookieMonster:

An internet forum about virtual plastic blocks made me sad, I WILL SHUN THE VIRTUAL BLOCKS and then I'll go stuff MYSELF TO SLEEP.

Virtual Bricks makes me go emo.  :cookieMonster: