Author Topic: DF: Succession Fort Mirrortires!  (Read 13631 times)

4- If thy cannot update within 4 days, thine turn shall be forfeit! The next player will acquire what you had done and continue from there. If it cannot be acquired, the game will continue on from the last spring player change.

i did update, what's your point

I've pretty much lost all faith in this. Look, the recent updates have been terrible and haven't given much insight in anything. I don't even know if it can be saved at this point unless someone does something so god damn brilliant, so beautiful that it could move this project out of the obscure pit it's in.

I'm very tempted to just lock this thread and just leave this all behind, but that wouldn't be fair to those who actually wanted to do this. Either way I'm off to work.

actually we should just rollback from bushi because he is being a friend and not going a full year.

I'd go but I'm too afraid I'll mess it up really badly D:

Sheezy, send me the file.

From now on, post the download in the thread, so that if anything goes wrong we can more easily rollback.

Sheeeezyyyyy

We're waaaaaitiiiiing

well sorry

i'm playing it, it's just i have things to do this week

...suprisingly.

If we can't find anyone to do the turn give the save to me.

I called it. Next turn is for Anti-Cop, he says he'll be out of town atm.

I didn't get to go anywhere.

So I can take it.

Er.. I just got an update done. You still want to go?

This fort is in such an odd state that I don't know where to start getting it together, doesn't matter to me.

9th Slate, 1058, Mid-Spring

Ok, let me put things in perspective.

Our stocks:

This isn't really good at all, we need to start growing crap as soon as we can. I should also make the record keeper do some work.
Our seven dwarf crew consists of:
A miner
A woodworker
A woodcutter (wtf?)
A stoneworker
A jeweler (WTF)
A fisherdwarf
and his fish cleaner apprentice.

And now for a picture of the base and how close stuff is:

That S is a giant cave spider and the R is a giant rat. The dwarves are about thirty steps away from doom. The whole chasm area down there contains many dangerous flying creatures so a magma moat won't do anything much later on. Oh yeah, that reminds me, the moat and the moat into the magma furnace area are not protected against any fire monsters who feel like screwing with us, so now we have a permanant problem there that will probably ruin many marksdwarves lives. Good thing is that the workshops are very organised.

The bedrooms look ok, but they are not comfortable being 1x3 tiles large and all.
There is already a farm plot but it's so far away that I don't care, I'm diverting the river to a room or something. I'm also making a well before the dwarves get pissed off. I've also noticed a passage that goblins can use to get in the fort if they feel like it, and I'll fix it. No artifacts yet. The most alarming thing right now is the fact that we have 5 or so meat and fish.
There.