Author Topic: DF: Succession Fort Mirrortires!  (Read 13326 times)

What dyou mean, theres no more lava rivers?

Magma Pipes refill over time, you coulf use those to make rivers.

The Lava Flow tile spawns magma anyway.

Magma Pipes refill over time, you coulf use those to make rivers.

The Lava Flow tile spawns magma anyway.
Well that's true.

I'm dying to be updated, whats happened so far?

The channel to get some water underground is been finished, I started a farm where there is dirt, and thats pretty much all.
Oh yeah, and I dug a bedroom area.

Can I have authority to make the fortress an island(with bridges for traders) when it comes to be my turn? I was thinking just a giant moat around the fortress.

Whatever you want to do, don't screw it up too badly.
And Sheezy you need to make longer turns, we don't know the season, what your planting, anything you are doing, ect.

Early winter, and I am planting cave hemp.

I think he means bigger updates, more content.

Maybe more pics?

And moar journal format :O

All I've done is just dig a farm out in the forested area and channel part of the river underground (But I am planning on making that channeled water into a well, shhhhh)

All I've done is just dig a farm out in the forested area and channel part of the river underground (But I am planning on making that channeled water into a well, shhhhh)
Still noteworthy, make a big deal out of it or something I mean come on! You could be an evil aspiring emperor, ordering the slavering dwarves to dig that trench in order to repel the denizens of the night, and that loving spider, and you're mad because they aren't working fast enough or something  :cookieMonster:

Perhaps we should vote on titles for each person after they've ruled (that reflect what they've done and how they acted about it)?

Has everyone got the code for cave hemp?
If not, then it'll glitch, however I made it for the lulz of it, it's edible, you can make drinks AND clothes out of it, making it a very versatile material. Also, it's a dye product, so you can dye the clothes a plum colour, which is cookable, as is the extract, which is a hemp oil.
Add this to your matgloss_plant.txt or you can't run the fortress at all, or with glitches, I've not seen the effects yet.
Code: [Select]
[MATGLOSS_PLANT:GRASS_HEMP_CAVE]
[TILE:'?'][COLOR:7:0:0]
[NAME:cave hemp][NAME_PLURAL:cave hemp]
[GROWDUR:100][VALUE:2]
[DRINK:dwarven space brew:7:0:0]
[DRINKVALUE:2]
[SEED:0:0:1]
[GENPOWER:1]
[MILL:plum dye:0:0:1]
[MILL_VALUE:40]
[MILL_DYE:PLUM]