Author Topic: problem with dyes and wepons  (Read 2383 times)

whenever i dye a wepon(yes u can dye wepons) it does not show the color when i hold it.

Oh, here's a little Ghetto bug, one time I used a dye on a rusty shield and *POP* out comes another shield. Also I THINK (I may be mistaken) that when I dyed one of my 5 potions I got 5 vials. Anyways...AWESOME!!!WEAP CLONING!!!!

That probably isn't the truth and, weapons aren't suposed to be dyed. Badspot didn't mean them to be I don't think.

No every item is supposed to be dye-able, and the feature is going to be in some future update, possibly. Already, try dying a crossbow, then discarding it. It only appears uncolored when someone is holding it, which defeats its purpouse.

Badspot

• Administrator
Oh, here's a little Ghetto bug, one time I used a dye on a rusty shield and *POP* out comes another shield. Also I THINK (I may be mistaken) that when I dyed one of my 5 potions I got 5 vials. Anyways...AWESOME!!!WEAP CLONING!!!!

That does not happen.  You had 2 rusty shields.  If you have more than one of the same item they appear in one slot with a number in the upper left.  As soon as you dye one of the shields, they become different and therefore get placed in different slots. 

I'd really only dye the rusty sword i mean, why dye a golden on?

Because you can dye it green. Then it looks stupid. You could dye it black. Since the sword is already yellow, you can't get many other colors than green, brown, black, or screwed up green.

lol wdedge i remember that you were like "i have the crappiest magic crossbow in all the land"

It was dark green. It looked like rotted wood. Good for a ghost-pirate theme, but unfortunately there are no pirate accessoriers is this game... What I would do for a hook, a hat, and a parrot... Well, I wouldn't do anything, but I'd love it.