Author Topic: Ronin accused me of cheating :-C  (Read 3605 times)

I remember seeing a wireframe/normal blended screenshot that looked very nice, but I can't find it any more.

Ephialtes always needs to include a small snippet of knowledge about V9. It sometimes is irritating.

Oh my bad. I guess people like being completely uninformed about stuff. I'll be sure not to let you in on any information, incase you get irritated.
Incorrect. I suppose my constant inquiries hasn't tipped you off? However, sometimes being informed about something that is quite possibly never coming out all the time doesn't really elevate any moods.

Oh you're pathetic. Dumbasses who think Badspot's just going to forget about months of work and thousands of customers instantly get put on my stufflist.

i hope V9 disappoints everyone. and has basically nothing but few standard bug fixes. people hype it so much simply because they think they have to. and got themselves and others believing they need it so badly they cant even enjoy V8.

and when V9 comes out, they realize they still do nothing but hop around on all the servers, spamming vehicles and emitters.
Just to start stuffting about V10

Its Really Hard to cheat in this MMo Game,
Server Based Sandbox*
I remember seeing a wireframe/normal blended screenshot that looked very nice, but I can't find it any more.
Wedge made that.

Here's my explanation: When I use wireframe, the text is all squares or lines. I can't read it. Since Wizard replied, I think he wasn't using wire frame.

He wanted to make a big deal out of a whole lot of nothing.

1. We were joking because Wizzard is good at Dms
2. He took that reply out of context, I was talking to Ephi at the time
3. Only he really still cares

Lock

Ephialtes always needs to include a small snippet of knowledge about V9. It sometimes is irritating.

Oh my bad. I guess people like being completely uninformed about stuff. I'll be sure not to let you in on any information, incase you get irritated.
Incorrect. I suppose my constant inquiries hasn't tipped you off? However, sometimes being informed about something that is quite possibly never coming out all the time doesn't really elevate any moods.

Never... coming out?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA