Author Topic: My sister  (Read 4532 times)

So I'm sitting on the computer doing stuff on the forum and then my sister comes down and starts bitching at me.  She says she wants to get on the computer in the brattiest voice I've ever heard and then starts yelling at me to get off.  I finally got her back upstairs.  I assume she wants to get on that webkinz stuff.

Webkinz is that thing where they try to get you to buy over priced fluffy toys to get codes to entrepreneur  out your character in there little online game isn't it? sad. I suppose better than Blizzard though, they just take your money and run with it.

yes that's what it is.  I'm sick of it because it's all she does so I can't be on the computer as often.

Its easy just change her password. Webkinz is the gayest thing ever. I changed my sisters password because she wants to geton webkinz

Webkinz is that thing.....fluffy toys......entrepreneur  out your character......game?

link meh o.o

Webkinz is that thing where they try to get you to buy over priced fluffy toys to get codes to entrepreneur  out your character in there little online game isn't it? sad. I suppose better than Blizzard though, they just take your money and run with it.
Oh god, My cousins are addicted to that. :(

female + internet = blog and forward spam to each other
and that's it

that's why i think girls shouldn't be on net :P

I need some info on "secret codes"
Is it like Number letter number?
Are there capitol letters?
#L#L#L#L?
L = Letters

Bisjac is now at 2/1 loveist jokes for the month?

Bisjac is now at 2/1 loveist jokes for the month?

That no joke. :/

He's right, though; every girl I know that uses a computer just forwards spam.

All the girls at school can't help typing XXXXX at the end of their messages/file names D:

My girlfriend is a rare breed of girl, she uses the computer for gaming, homework, and internet. And she isn't loving annoying with all that XX stuff when you talk to her on AIM or when she sends an email.

Don't forget that they tend to repeat the last letter of a word.

"i just got more picturessssss!"

Most of them also type like this "hello liek u r there i will cum 2 ur house tommorow". I hate it when they put chain letters on my youtube account.