Author Topic: BotB MusicFest 2008  (Read 3773 times)

Haha Jirue DJing looks sweet for no reason at all  :cookieMonster:
I like the one where he is keyboarding better.
I think the pics of my in the cage show my good side  :cookieMonster:

And that pack is complete.

Since the file in the compressed folder says "music", that's a good bet that you should extract the folder to "Blockland/base/data".

I assure you that all .ogg's are in good condition and okay to overwrite if you already have them, but i would like to remind you that this is the internet and all files downloaded off of the internet are potentially harmful and should be downloaded at the users own risk... Not that i'm saying that this file is harmful... but i'd like to avoid any lawsuits if... Ok seriously, that explanation was uncalled for.

Here's the link. Sorry for the delay. It took a while to upload to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uemcdjhj8m1

Now you all don't have to wait so long to get all the music when you come to the server :-) I'm smelling a Musicfest Day Three. Hopefully a bigger turnout than both Days One and Two.

Holy damn, 89 megs? I'm glad I didn't sit there and wait.

Lol it has my full name in there but i don't play base i play acoustic guitar.

And that pack is complete.

Since the file in the compressed folder says "music", that's a good bet that you should extract the folder to "Blockland/base/data".

I assure you that all .ogg's are in good condition and okay to overwrite if you already have them, but i would like to remind you that this is the internet and all files downloaded off of the internet are potentially harmful and should be downloaded at the users own risk... Not that i'm saying that this file is harmful... but i'd like to avoid any lawsuits if... Ok seriously, that explanation was uncalled for.

Here's the link. Sorry for the delay. It took a while to upload to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uemcdjhj8m1

Now you all don't have to wait so long to get all the music when you come to the server :-) I'm smelling a Musicfest Day Three. Hopefully a bigger turnout than both Days One and Two.

Woah, the names are wrong on almost all of them.

Yay! I was in 3 of the pics.

I actually downloaded all the songs from the server, and I didn't have any of the .ogg's there.

It actually took an hour to Download.

And that pack is complete.

Since the file in the compressed folder says "music", that's a good bet that you should extract the folder to "Blockland/base/data".

I assure you that all .ogg's are in good condition and okay to overwrite if you already have them, but i would like to remind you that this is the internet and all files downloaded off of the internet are potentially harmful and should be downloaded at the users own risk... Not that i'm saying that this file is harmful... but i'd like to avoid any lawsuits if... Ok seriously, that explanation was uncalled for.

Here's the link. Sorry for the delay. It took a while to upload to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uemcdjhj8m1

Now you all don't have to wait so long to get all the music when you come to the server :-) I'm smelling a Musicfest Day Three. Hopefully a bigger turnout than both Days One and Two.

Woah, the names are wrong on almost all of them.
huh? What does that mean?

I think Kyle is put a server up soon.

I think Kyle is going to put a server up soon.

Fixed.

Pictures from MusicFest Day 2!



















huh? What does that mean?

It means that almost all of the songs, for example; Elevator music would play a different song like 300_remix.

That was an example, Elevator music does play something wierd, but it isn't 300_remix. I can't remember.

huh? What does that mean?

It means that almost all of the songs, for example; Elevator music would play a different song like 300_remix.

That was an example, Elevator music does play something wierd, but it isn't 300_remix. I can't remember.

That's weird! O.o

Looked like a good time

huh? What does that mean?

It means that almost all of the songs, for example; Elevator music would play a different song like 300_remix.

That was an example, Elevator music does play something wierd, but it isn't 300_remix. I can't remember.

That's weird! O.o

By any chance, could you re-upload it? I'm thinking something got corrupted when you were zipping them or something.

I want to go to the MusicFest put a server on please.

huh? What does that mean?

It means that almost all of the songs, for example; Elevator music would play a different song like 300_remix.

That was an example, Elevator music does play something wierd, but it isn't 300_remix. I can't remember.

NEVERMIND.

It resolved itself somehow.