Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21516 times)

nocturni, what they did to me was they
1:stole my shoes
2:threw them up into the tree
3:knocked me out of the tree
4: had me step on sevreral sharp obejects until finally they knew that adults were coming and they didn't want to get in trouble.

Now I don't know if you've ever had a best friend, but having a best friend turn against you and do something horrible to you is a pretty unpsetting situation, and to tell you the truth, I really don't know WHAT you guys could do, because from what I've seen so far, you guys are so far up your own assess to ever even TRY to help someone else. K?

4: had me step on sevreral sharp obejects until finally they knew that adults were coming and they didn't want to get in trouble.

Now I don't know if you've ever had a best friend, but having a best friend turn against you and do something horrible to you is a pretty unpsetting situation, and to tell you the truth, I really don't know WHAT you guys could do, because from what I've seen so far, you guys are so far up your own assess to ever even TRY to help someone else. K?
Maybe you should take a note and keep your loving personal problems off the internet. Stop being a damn pusillanimous individual and maybe you'll make some friends. Your acting like a freaking girl, so I can see where he gets the idea from. Another thing, if they are stealing your shoes, throwing you in trees, and knocking you out, then making you step on sharp objects, its your own loving fault. Fight back. I also don't even believe they did those things, you just want some attention, and not to sound like a whiny little brat. Which, btw, isn't working. Stop watching shows about freaking school girls.

be a man and take a gun to school.

from what i have heard, it works. those guys never got stuff from those other punks ever again

-colten im posting from a sidekick lol

I have had a best friend turn against me, and I was upset for a bit, sure, but I got over it and found new friends.

Also, the best thing to do that I can think of is to:
A: Stay away from them, if possible
B: If not possible, tell someone, try to get a restraining order if it is that bad.

Also manga, a lot of people here do not like manga, so getting flamed at would only be predictable. Also, you just joined, and you can't say that nobody here has never helped anyone. You haven't been here long enough to even see how things work here.

from what i have heard, it works. those guys never got stuff from those other punks ever again

i lol'd.

Don't forget to blame it on Blockland.  :cookieMonster:

Ooh, why? ;o

I have had a best friend turn against me, and I was upset for a bit, sure, but I got over it and found new friends.

Also, the best thing to do that I can think of is to:
A: Stay away from them, if possible
B: If not possible, tell someone, try to get a restraining order if it is that bad.

Also manga, a lot of people here do not like manga, so getting flamed at would only be predictable. Also, you just joined, and you can't say that nobody here has never helped anyone. You haven't been here long enough to even see how things work here.

I got over many too, its just her i cant stand

just don't make the same mistake the columbine kids did,
and make a bomb from an alarm clock that has a METAL hammer! those fools didn't realize plastic didn't conduct or something.

-colten, because im outside talking to a girl in the parking lot. but still not cool enough to stay away from blockland forums

-colten, because im outside talking to a girl in the parking lot. but still not cool enough to stay away from blockland forums

That's hilarious.

just don't make the same mistake the columbine kids did,
and make a bomb from an alarm clock that has a METAL hammer! those fools didn't realize plastic didn't conduct or something.

lol

You know, maybe I should have fought back, but it probably wouldn't have worked, again, you're probably a ot older than me and fight back all the time. That just doesn't work with me, whenever I try to fight, I get hurt and look like even more of an idiot, and frankly, I'm really not trying to inslut you in any way! So why are you insulting me nonstop!? And if you want me to stop watchig shows about Japanese school girls, I will, I'll keep watching the shows I already watch, but pretty much all anime shows have some school girl in it, because most kids in Japan, GO TO SCHOOL.

You know, maybe I should have fought back, but it probably wouldn't have worked, again, you're probably a ot older than me and fight back all the time. That just doesn't work with me, whenever I try to fight, I get hurt and look like even more of an idiot, and frankly, I'm really not trying to inslut you in any way! So why are you insulting me nonstop!? And if you want me to stop watchig shows about Japanese school girls, I will, I'll keep watching the shows I already watch, but pretty much all anime shows have some school girl in it, because most kids in Japan, GO TO SCHOOL.
Dudet, I'm 13, your pretty young if your a lot younger than me

ok, I am a BOY, I am 13 but what's wrong with liking cute thigs? Most girls like me for liking cute things! Sure, everyonce in a while, something upsetting happens to me! but you know what? That perfectly alright!!! Bad things happen to everybody, I'm no exception, sure, sometimes I may be a dramaqueen, but I know a lot of people around me who are much worse, yet they're still happy! People like you just can't accept that for some reason, and you've got to make everyone else feel bad just to make yourselves feel better!!! WHY IS THAT?
If you want to insult me more, just come to this chat type place, cuz I'm sick of having to load this page everytime I want to see more insults!!!

ok, I am a BOY, I am 13 but what's wrong with liking cute thigs? Most girls like me for liking cute things! Sure, everyonce in a while, something upsetting happens to me! but you know what? That perfectly alright!!! Bad things happen to everybody, I'm no exception, sure, sometimes I may be a dramaqueen, but I know a lot of people around me who are much worse, yet they're still happy! People like you just can't accept that for some reason, and you've got to make everyone else feel bad just to make yourselves feel better!!! WHY IS THAT?
If you want to insult me more, just come to this chat type place, cuz I'm sick of having to load this page everytime I want to see more insults!!!
Ive got no idea what your trying to say, but Im pretty sure you just contradicted yourself