Blockland With an Xbox controller

Author Topic: Blockland With an Xbox controller  (Read 4680 times)

can you get me a tutorial to do this? I have one.

Q:How did you do that?
A:I used Microsofts Wireless Gamingreceiver for Windows.

Q:what software did you use to set up the controls?
A:I used Xpadder a freeware controller configuer.

Q:Does Xpadder work For Vista.
A:Yes It is a little tricky to set up though.
Like where to get I mean, sorry.

Get what Xpadder? Get of your ass and google search it.

Ah so you are the one who posted in my animation.

Pointless.

How so? I did this Because It was fun. It isn't pointless because I now know it can be done.

Note: XBox control drivers are on http//www.gamesforwindows.com/.           

Note: XBox control drivers are on http//www.gamesforwindows.com/.           

Yah It gives you a cd with the drivers on it when you get the wireless reciever. you still need to download Xpadder because The software from microsoft only works for some games and mostly just Halo and Gears of war pc.

i once used a 360 controller to play toribash and half life multiplayer, people actually thought i was a bot cause of my funny movement

Also, you win a trophy for having the balls to relay your voice on the internet.

Makes me want to uswe my ps3 controller :( But as I can't get the ps3 drivers to work correctly it wont happen.

Makes me want to uswe my ps3 controller :( But as I can't get the ps3 drivers to work correctly it wont happen.
It works, my friend got it to work for most games on his PC.

It works, my friend got it to work for most games on his PC.
I know it works, but not for everyone, it worked on my Vista laptop, but not on my xp stationary.

About the not being able to click like the mouse, I fixed it so now you can right click and left. so Now I don't even have to be at my computer desk while playing Blockland.

I use xpadder to play GH3 with my gh2 controller :D

I also play CS:S with my GH controller :D