Author Topic: the old days.....  (Read 6445 times)

...everything in bl these days is secure

and the people who painted my houses pink suffered when bl became secure!

actually, these days if you're secure and you leave a server, your bricks can still be painted...

ok u knwo what...

i only build good thing in my server.....

:-P

I remember when I didn't know as much about scripting and thought of small things as amazing, like floating bricks, or the mission editor... My fun memory was the first blockland server I got into, with that big structure, just basically some stairs, but it went sort of high, and lots of people were working on it. Lets have a day of vanilla servers! or a day without secure bricks :D

Let's declare Feburary 15 Vanilla Blockland Day. I know that a day in Feburary BlockLand got a whole bunch of new members, but I can't exactly place if the 15th was the right day. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hm, it appeared on the Screen Savers in the middle of Feb.,so I'd think Feb. 21 was when alot of people joined?

yay! vanilla BL day! but we need it to be more common than once a year.... how bout the first thursday of every month? thursday has no meaning yet, and tuesday has two times tuesday....
and then well make  :cookieMonster: day when everyone makes  :cookieMonster: and  :cookie: related builds.

I tend not to call Old BlockLand "Vanilla", But I dunno why. I just like calling it Old School.

Part of the fun was not knowing wheater your hard work would be salvaged or not.

Part of the fun was not knowing wheater your hard work would be salvaged or not.

Yeah getting your stuff trashed kind of reminded me of the old days actually building with real legos.  I'd take a break, grab a sandwich or something and next thing I'd know a sibling (younger or older) would have wrecked everything out of ignorance (for the younger) or spite (the older). 

Doesn't mean its not annoying though, heh.