Author Topic: I might resolve to NOT Drive.  (Read 6192 times)

Global Warming is a government scam. /thread

fo' real brother.

Could get a moter scooter you tend not to use to much gas on those things and there cheeper then a car and a little more then a bike

my grandpa has a tomas and that thing is sooo freakin fun.

100 miles to the galon.

Not stufftin, know why? cause i've driven it myself.

Problem: cant hit more than like 38 MPH. If you live in a small town. Get one. If you dont. Dont get one.

I ride a mule to work, but oat prices these days are through the roof
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 05:31:25 PM by Dread »

What the forget kind of stuff are you smoking?

Well, i'm going to be turning 16 soon, and lately the world has got me thinking: Maybe I won't Drive...

Why? Well, let's list the reasons:
1. loving Expensive as hell. Gas, Car, Insurance.
2. Contributes to Global Warming and Rising Gas Prices.
3. Bicycles are more efficent anyway, Requiring no Gas, no Insurance, and they're cheap.

1. Gas is still one of the cheapest liquids available. Jet a job.
2. Global warming? It's called climate fluxuations and it's been going on for a long time.
3. Depending on where you live, this could be true or false. Where I live, a bicycle is completely usless for anything more that recreation.

The downfall is Speed and Luxury, but the Positives of not driving Heavily outweigh the  Negatives.

I'm sorry, but driving a vehicle that can go as fast as the speed limit will let you (and more in some cases  :cookieMonster:) along with air conditioning, radio, comfortable seats, passenger seats, and carrying cargo completely outweighs the "positives" of riding a bycicle everywhere.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 07:18:05 AM by Bones4 »

1. I'm going to be using my dad's car for awhile, so he pays insurance.

Even if you don't own your own car, you have to pay insurance.

I ride a mule to work, but oat prices these days are through the roof
Lol for the day

Hey don't feel bad I dont even have my license lol.

Yeah you shouldn't drive yuki, because you suck that much.

2. Global warming? It's called climate fluxuations and it's been going on for a long time.

ahahahaha.

Carbon levels are the highest they've been since a loving rock slammed into South America. Unless you don't believe in that either, in which case there is no hope for your scientific sanity.

Even if you don't own your own car, you have to pay insurance.

1. I'm going to be using my dad's car for awhile, so he pays insurance.

ahahahaha.

Carbon levels are the highest they've been since a loving rock slammed into South America. Unless you don't believe in that either, in which case there is no hope for your scientific sanity.
Does noone look at the sun and the magnetic poles? They are shifting. This causes a slight decrease in protection from the sun. Also we experience diffrences in the sun with sun spot cycles that do not help with the increase in tempature. The only thing that humans can do to kill off all life on the earth would be to move it into the sun. We have been through being covered compleatly in ice, being hit by a large ass asteroid that melted everything on the surface and life still went on. Plus once we hit a cirtain tempature the atlantic current will stop and we will go into a small ice age like before. The earth does this a lot and will keep doing it untill we find out how to make large ass ships the size of the moon so we can collonize other planets.

ahahahaha.

That doesn't necessarily prove global warming. The Earth goes through natural climate fluctuations, it has been for a looooong time. This is just one of those fluctuations. Global warming is just another one of those gimicks to make you buy more stuff you don't need. BUT I do believe the rising cfc levels are bad. And I think we need to find an alternate fuel source, but not that corn stuff, because then all people will grow is corn and it will ruin the American market even more.

There really is evidence to support both natural climate change and global warming, but I believe it's natural.  

ahahahaha.

Does noone look at the sun and the magnetic poles? They are shifting. This causes a slight decrease in protection from the sun. Also we experience diffrences in the sun with sun spot cycles that do not help with the increase in tempature. The only thing that humans can do to kill off all life on the earth would be to move it into the sun. We have been through being covered compleatly in ice, being hit by a large ass asteroid that melted everything on the surface and life still went on. Plus once we hit a cirtain tempature the atlantic current will stop and we will go into a small ice age like before. The earth does this a lot and will keep doing it untill we find out how to make large ass ships the size of the moon so we can collonize other planets.

Or until life from another planet has already established that and decides to try and colonize earth, only to realize that living things already exist here, and that we are highly unintelligent in comparison to them, so they will proceed to study us by brown town insertions.