Author Topic: The devil has left hell  (Read 5086 times)

And if Bill Gates didn't exsist maybe no Apple!

or Xbox

or The PC games we all love...

maybe not even Blockland...

He's OK I guess...
How about his billion dollar contributions to charity?

I wish you people would get off of Job's rooster just because he's so Alternative and Radical. Exactly why I hate Furcigarettes, Emos, and Sheezy. A bunch of attention whores who need to stand out and be different. "OMGZ TEH MICROSAWFT IS A MONOPOLIES!! BUY APPLE =^___^="

Gah, nothing makes me rage harder than Apple. I loving hate anyone who uses Apple products. The MP3 player I use is $19.95 and from Samsung. It does one thing: Plays loving MP3s. forget you cigarettes with your cigarettegy I-Pods.

forget you, I'm not trying to stand out. I dont see why I can't express that I hate what I hate, because I certainly dont hate what I hate to be "cool" or whatever.

or Xbox

He's OK I guess...

I wish you people would get off of Job's rooster just because he's so Alternative and Radical. Exactly why I hate Furcigarettes, Emos, and Sheezy. A bunch of attention whores who need to stand out and be different. "OMGZ TEH MICROSAWFT IS A MONOPOLIES!! BUY APPLE =^___^="

Gah, nothing makes me rage harder than Apple. I loving hate anyone who uses Apple products. The MP3 player I use is $19.95 and from Samsung. It does one thing: Plays loving MP3s. forget you cigarettes with your cigarettegy I-Pods.

forget you, I'm not trying to stand out. I dont see why I can't express that I hate what I hate, because I certainly dont hate what I hate to be "cool" or whatever.
Your just mad because he doesnt like you

No, I hate him because his insults are shots in the dark, which really piss me off because they think that when they do one of those they are always right.

or Xbox

He's OK I guess...

Irony!

Yes,but Iban but can your MP3 player support Linux?

Or Rockbox?

Or GPS/maps, videos, internet, youtube, 100+ custom user made apps and games, alarm clock, 30+ gigs of storage, etc?
Most people have more reasoning behind buying an Ipod aside from "Playing loving MP3s".

i don't use ipods because they don't support like ANY file types, just the 1 mac format they force you to use.
and they are helping fight piracy with that itunes bullstuff.

i don't use ipods because they don't support like ANY file types, just the 1 mac format they force you to use.
It's not that hard to change the format, iTunes does it for you. Besides, I think iTunes is a good idea.

Well, aside from the fact that you simply have to use Itunes to transfer music, you can use quite a range of file formats, it isn't that bad IMO. It's also a benefit because when I'm on the computer I can simply open itunes and play music. They don't seem to be doing much for piracy, either.
Anyway, I guess it's all opinion based, but as Sheezy stated, Iban is and always has been taking shots in the dark in terms of his insults and thoughts.

Yes,but Iban but can your MP3 player support Linux?

Or Rockbox?
No, because it's a loving  MP3 player.

And Sheezy, I must have night vision because my shots are always on mark.

Come on, give me one valid reason for hating furries that isn't attention seeking. "They think they're an animal. SO I HATE THEM!". Yeah, and gays like other men and throw parades celebrating it. That's kind of odd, but I don't hate them for it. There are even people who like smearing stuff all over themselves. I wouldn't do that for all the loving tea in England, but I still don't hate those people.

The only logical reason to assume for your grudge is the following:
A. 4chan does it.
B. 4chan is cool, people there do it, you want to be cool, so you do it.

I admit it, my hatred for Apple is a bit spastic to say the least. However, I do have my reasons. Mainly, Apple creates a double standard and programmers need to cohere to that double standard in order to make a product suitable for all users; Macs included. This means you need to double the work to get the same damn thing to work. Exact reason why I hate Internet Explorer; Web developing is much harder when you have to worry about 50% of the people who use some stuffty insecure browser that thinks it can set the rules for how the Internet should be displayed.

Grumble grumble grumble.

People have their own needs wants special interestes and what not. You can't tell them what's wrong and what's right.
They absolutely love to be an animal or whatever the hell they do, so let them, doesn't mean you have to hate them for it. It's like hating on people who love feet. It's their own business.
Your night vision needs adjusting.

People have their own needs wants special interestes and what not. You can't tell them what's wrong and what's right.
They absolutely love to be an animal or whatever the hell they do, so let them, doesn't mean you have to hate them for it. It's like hating on people who love feet. It's their own business.
You just agreed with everything I said.

no they don t support anything but AAC.

being able to START with an mp3 does not mean there is an mp3 on your ipod.
mp3s are fail, speakers and headphones are at an affordable high quality these days to listen to stuffty mp3s

and AAC is not a lossless format, so when it downgrades the mp3 to aac, it loses quality.
and you have no choice

a true portable music player, is one that dont format your files into anything, just instead copies them over
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 12:19:40 PM by Bisjac »

You just agreed with everything I said.
I was saying that you shouldn't hate furries because they love to do what they do. Everyone is different, I don't think they are doing it so they can stand out and be noticed.

no they don t support anything but AAC.

being able to START with an mp3 does not mean there is an mp3 on your ipod.
mp3s are fail, speakers and headphones are at an affordable high quality these days to listen to stuffty mp3s

and AAC is not a lossless format, so when it downgrades the mp3 to aac, it loses quality.
and you have no choice
What exactly do you listen to? I can never tell the difference between "Good" and "Bad" quality, besides if there is static.