Author Topic: Getting glasses  (Read 4037 times)

I get glasses, I'm near sighted. Yay?

I'm going to eventually get glasses, too.

I'm also near sighted and already have glasses.

YAY FOR THE NEAR SIGHTED CLUB!  :cookieMonster:

Get transitionals, glasses that turn into sunglasses when you go outside, so you'll look like a badass motherforgeter like I did when I wore glasses. Or just get slightly tinted glasses, doesn't matter, it just has to have tint. The tint is mandatory for awesomeness. Now I wear contacts, though, only glasses when I'm not with friends or anything.

Get transitionals, glasses that turn into sunglasses when you go outside, so you'll look like a badass motherforgeter like I did when I wore glasses. Or just get slightly tinted glasses, doesn't matter, it just has to have tint. The tint is mandatory for awesomeness. Now I wear contacts, though, only glasses when I'm not with friends or anything.
But if I'm trying to read in a lighted room, the glasses will not be effected?

These sound...kickass...

But if I'm trying to read in a lighted room, the glasses will not be effected?

These sound...kickass...

Yep, when they detect UV which is in sunlight or some stuff they get darker. They're a bit pricey though.

Now I wear contacts, though, only glasses when I'm not with friends or anything.

Same here.

I am also nearsighted. Now where are my glasses?

All I know is that I can see great if not perfect.

YAY FOR THE NEAR SIGHTED CLUB!  :cookieMonster:

I'm in that club! :D

Get contacts :o

I has glasses but wear contacts, also nearsighted.