Happy 4'th, American Blocklanders

Author Topic: Happy 4'th, American Blocklanders  (Read 3208 times)

Happy 4th

I just lit off all the fireworks i bought, aka a huge pack

I bought fireworks, :D, made my own fountains :D, $40,  all for free cuz I work at the fireworks tent :D

I was just about to post about know one caring about Canada day D8. I was to busy playing TF2 and Gmod to even look on the forum on canada day. Any way who are you saying doesn’t have holidays? Maybe before you start calling Canada "not real" you should look at how America is not a real nation. And unlike you I am serious about that, it is called U.S.A. not America but most U.S.A.ers don't seem to care and claim they are from America any ways. Maybe the whole continent of America should sue the U.S.A. for identity theft? And what kind of a name is 'the fourth of july'? If you ask me U.S.A.ers just can't come up with their own names so they have to steal them from other places.
Well gee wiz kiddies. Lets have a run at this moron.
1. It was a joke, get the forget over it
2. America includes North America and South America, not just the USA
3. Use your brain and think about the name, 'The Fourth Of July' Now lets see what date its on, oh wait, could it be, THE FOURTH OF JULY. Also, Canada Day is just so much more creative

don't they have some gay stuff called boxing day or something.

wheres their 4 month Christmas? bitches don't know what a holiday is :P

we caught the neighbors' tree on fire with a skyrocket

Rex

I like living in New York City and watching the epic fireworks. :D

I was just about to post about know one caring about Canada day D8. I was to busy playing TF2 and Gmod to even look on the forum on canada day. Any way who are you saying doesn’t have holidays? Maybe before you start calling Canada "not real" you should look at how America is not a real nation. And unlike you I am serious about that, it is called U.S.A. not America but most U.S.A.ers don't seem to care and claim they are from America any ways. Maybe the whole continent of America should sue the U.S.A. for identity theft? And what kind of a name is 'the fourth of july'? If you ask me U.S.A.ers just can't come up with their own names so they have to steal them from other places.
Well gee wiz kiddies. Lets have a run at this moron.
1. It was a joke, get the forget over it
2. America includes North America and South America, not just the USA
3. Use your brain and think about the name, 'The Fourth Of July' Now lets see what date its on, oh wait, could it be, THE FOURTH OF JULY. Also, Canada Day is just so much more creative

Nameing it after the day it took place on? Any way I only posted that post for the lulz and cause I had the 'I am not american' song stuck in my head.

Fireworks illegal?

Ill have fun on Guy Fawkes Night
Remember remember the 5th of November.

Yesterday, Americans got damn drunk in order to celebrate their independence from the UK.
UK people got drunk to celebrate that they finally got rid of Americans :P

Yesterday, Americans got damn drunk in order to celebrate their independence from the UK.

Na, we just get drunk in general.

they finally got rid of Americans

lol yes, THAT'S what they really wanted, not another colony for their king.

Oh yes defiantly.

And to Barnabas I say this: Damn you're from Hungary, I wanted to call you a Tory.

()_()
(^^)
(><)o
o   o

happy July 4th to you too  :cookieMonster:

i still have left over fire works.

I love how when I say "independence day" no one knows what the hell I'm talking about.