Poll

should all the people work together to make a truly epic tf2 pack or should we just work apart and make about 30 tf2 packs?

work together
34 (79.1%)
work apart
9 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: tf2 weapons pack  (Read 24797 times)

No guess again. But I won't be able to tell you even if you guess right because even though it was his idea he is not sure if he will help make it.

Well TF2 is a very fun game but it lacks a Varity of maps.
..play custom maps?
pl_dustbowl_b4
ctf_mach4
cp_castle4
 only to name a few good ones.

There still aren't enough good ones around.

cp_orange
cp_toyfort
ctf_hallofdeath
ctf_convoy

Cp_orange X 3 is the best map I have played but I have played in it so long I am geting bored of it. Also all the internet in Ottawa is geting messed around with so even though I have a 100 mb/s conection speed I only go around 3 mb/s at max and I have conection problems with most source games so I can bairly play on any servers D8.....

well chub chub ive seen your models and since you can get a scripter like that i think its best i leave it in your hands just tell me if you want help or somethin

cp_orange
cp_toyfort
ctf_hallofdeath
ctf_convoy

orange, toyfort and hallofdeath are all deathmatch maps, seriously.

I have played a few good orange servers but I never see/can join any of the others so I will take your word for it.

play a couple of my uncles, for exaple iggy the box
he is a pretty epic map maker

Incase anyone hadn't noticed yet, These kids on the forums all persue the same things simultaneously. For example:

Portals
Events
Jail Mods
Pokemon
Portal Guns
Gravity Guns
Scale Changers
Guitars
Nuclear Bombs
RPGs
Guns
Brick Generators
and now TF2 weapons

What do all of these have in common? At least two to three people were working on each one at the same time, all competing with eachother. Its kind of lame, these forums really lack originality.

Edit: I'd like to point out that Lance, tater and Chub are all making a TF2 weapons pack currently.

What? im not competing with anyone, its just that people said that they are making the weapons but there other not done or crappy, im tierd of wait and other people are to for people to release them so im just gonna make it my self.

Maybe all the people makeing the TF2 pack should work together on one really good one?

Maybe all the people makeing the TF2 pack should work together on one really good one?
Verily so?

Ephi should add me, cause now i got my old BL files back, but it'll still take some time, cause i don't have much of an idea of what i'm doing xD

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Grr...

Ephi should add me, cause now i got my old BL files back, but it'll still take some time, cause i don't have much of an idea of what i'm doing xD

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Grr...
:D Yay xD. I made a small Tf2 mod a while back when TF2 first came out but it sucked cause I was too lazy to make a map so there was a lot of spawn killing other than that it was fun.

Idk if i'm even making a tf2 pack jookia wonts me to but I dunno really if people like the gun im going to release then I will continue making more tf2 weps.