Author Topic: Hahahaha OMFG MY RIBS hahaha!!!  (Read 3670 times)

Volga, aren't you the one who gave Master Chief a richard? lol friendry is among us

I ARE HAS GIRLFRIEND. :D

*Lord Pie gets it on camera and goes to the police.

I hate to tell you this, you closed minded homophobic bigot, but being gay isn't illegal, and gay marriage is even becoming legal in select states. Now no I'm not gay, and I would never wear assless chaps or fabulous boots, but other than the rediculouse fashion the gays arn't all that bad.

QFT. I have a cousin who is homoloveual and she's a really nice person, no different than a regular person except her preference in gender.

And no i didn't ask her if i could watch. Boneheads.  :cookieMonster:

I have a cousin who is homoloveual and she's a really nice person

At first I was like  :D

no i didn't ask her if i could watch

Then i was like  D:

And then it was over.

I've been asked for love on Blockland.

Dude..............

I love this whole topic..........
Probably the most I've laughed in a while.

:D this thread are funny

So is your face! >:D

I feel left out, why was I not invited to this random topic?  :cookieMonster:

I ARE HAS GIRLFRIEND. :D

*Lord Pie gets it on camera and goes to the police.

I hate to tell you this, you closed minded homophobic bigot, but being gay isn't illegal, and gay marriage is even becoming legal in select states. Now no I'm not gay, and I would never wear assless chaps or fabulous boots, but other than the rediculouse fashion the gays arn't all that bad.

SUPAH EDIT: Even after further reading you were talking about MP5ing somebody.... you're still a bigot :3
If you read the above posts, then you would realize that I was going to the police about Tcxxx.  I was not reporting the gay activities of the above posters.  So stfu dumbstuff.

SUPAH EDIT:Meh whatever
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 04:44:17 PM by Lord Pie »

AHHA, If you would have read the above post you would have saw that I read the above post about the above post and posted justly about the above post. :D

AHHA, If you would have read the above post you would have saw that I read the above post about the above post and posted justly about the above post. :D
Nice move :O

NOW HIT HIM WITH A HAMMA!