Author Topic: Why does everyone hate furries?  (Read 9592 times)

you mean not allowing them to adopt or be married, or join the military? lol

dont ask dont tell.
"i love catgirls and i dont care who knows it!"

They'll have you peeling the potatoes.

Well the next logical step after furries is veggies, so what then?
Minerals

Another furry experience today in Second life.

Furries got pissed off at us(us being me, and a few people from a forum I go to) for no reason, and aimed tanks at our fort.

I don't think furries are very fond of us, something like this happened in our old fort, they shot like, huge thumbtacks at us ._.
Dude, second life is one of the main centers of furries in gaming.

Second Life supports furries so much they actually have male and female fursuits as an optional default outfit.

YOU ARE NOT DRAMAMAN >:O  IMPOSTA!!!

Second Life is a breeding ground for the worst people on the internet. The user base is at least 10 times worse than 4chan.

At least 4chan used to try to filter out furcigarettes and 13 year olds who are new to the internet.

Give Second Life a little credit for attempting to make a "filter" for kids who want to play it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 10:19:35 PM by CityOrian »

At least 4chan used to try to filter out furcigarettes and 13 year olds who are new to the internet.
That's bullstuff. The only time I've ever seen someone banned from 4chan is from posting their age (underage), child research, camwhoring, or Christopher Poole's location. And just once I've seen a Furry Friday post b&'d.