Author Topic: the AOT encyclopedia (tiny minor updates - 4 FEB)  (Read 11364 times)

im keepin yje thread alive, its quite useful.

bump/mini-update with stuff

The SSOC gang is only agenst gangs that hate SSOC  :cookieMonster:

Don't forget the Bounty Hunter Guild

i couldnt find the red dyes

me either, spent ages going round and round do you go over water? do you keep going over the secodn bit of water?

hmmm ill map it for you when i get time. this will probably be on weekend though sorry

This would be a perfect thing to add to my Wiki http://www.bjwaymods.net/wiki

im just now noticing you put cops and robbers. they arent really robbers, just criminals.

dude you forgot the ninjas and the armies of the light

ok, 1. I was never the leader of CK, but I appreciate the honor. 2. CK doesn't exist anymore. 3. I made a similar clan called MW.

I guess i will make my first post here to say hi and keep this topic going. i joined the game last week and i am shock at how good it is so far for just one person behind this game. gj so far badspot :)

ok a few tweaks and stuff done, the gang section is going to have to be under constant maintanence.

welcome to the game Misty.

The leader of Bounty Hunter is Golem, we don't actualy have lots of members, we work for money, not for cleaning up AOT

Sorry that I haven't been playing recently. But yes, the bounty hunters guild only has a few official members, and it is not open for anyone to join. We only hire the best.

I am the leader, and these are the current members:

Golem -- Leader
Plague -- Co-leader
DarkMonkey -- Mercenary
BanderaIVVI -- Silent Hunter
Ephialtes -- Gung Ho Fighter
Snot -- Crazy Killer

Missing in action:

Cazzeh -- (gone for long period of time)
Otis da Houskat -- (banned from AoT)

We also (as dark pointed out) work for money, and don't care about good/evil/cops/robbers.
Hope that helps.

ive seen cazzeh play a few times recently, ill ask her to post on forums whether shes in it still or not. And poor Otis :O

Im really starting to regret making a gang section in this guide, as it needs updating all the time. I might consider making a new thread with all types of gangs etc. so i dont need to keep coming here. It would also stop interesting topics from being bumped off front page if people stopped advertsing new gangs in seperate threads