Author Topic: Why does everyone hate furries?  (Read 9657 times)

That is kinda true, because all the furries I've dealt with are handicapped obnoxious forgets.

And every Jew is a banker, and every black guy is fascinated from birth with chicken and watermelons. Yay for stereotyping!
He said the ones the HE dealt with not ALL of them.

True, but I think the general mindset here is of plain blissful ignorance.

There are many strange, sometimes disturbing, things to be found on the internet, and I know most of us are aware of them. It's rather odd that many of you laughed heartily when someone posted Goatse yet you coil back in disgust when someone gets off to a picture or 2.

Like it has been said many times before, bestiality and even those that choose to wear those fur suits are not the same people you see on the internet drawing and viewing hentai of it. Of course it's easy to disdain those that pursue those rather odd desires in the real world, but as the saying goes, "the internet is not serious business".

If your going to categorize, brown townyze and belittle a group of people, at least do it knowledgeably.

[post]
Probably one of the most redundant and self-repeating statements that has ever been made in a way that it states exactly what it has stated in the previous sentence.
Glad you understood what I said so quickly. The reason I posted it that way was so the handicaps could get it by reading it only once.

Okay, to sum up this topic: Numbers against furcigarettegery > Numbers for furcigarettegery.

Why do you persist to battle?

Okay, to sum up this topic: Numbers against furcigarettegery > Numbers for furcigarettegery.

Cos this battle is at least slightly more entertaining than another loving Roblox or "oh X banned me" thread.

All research is bad neways  :cookieMonster:

im still into crying girls
:D

and not that fake crap, those ones where halfway through the vid they realize they are pathetic and in a research vid, and start tearing up in the middle of a gauntlet of gravy.

This has been bisjac's run-on sentence of the month
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:32:17 PM by Bisjac »

Furry is the new gay, it seems.

Provided nothing odd happens, it will probably resolve in a similar fashion as well.

Furry is the new gay, it seems.

Provided nothing odd happens, it will probably resolve in a similar fashion as well.

Parades, big national organisations and news media fighting for their equal rights and such?  That would be interesting.

you mean not allowing them to adopt or be married, or join the military? lol

dont ask dont tell.
"i love catgirls and i dont care who knows it!"

dont ask dont tell.

They'll have you peeling the potatoes.

dont ask dont tell.

Well the next logical step after furries is veggies, so what then?

dont ask dont tell.

Well the next logical step after furries is veggies, so what then?

Then the parade starts.

Because I'm against one trying to control another's opinion.

This has been bisjac's unfunny sentence of the month
=[

Another furry experience today in Second life.

Furries got pissed off at us(us being me, and a few people from a forum I go to) for no reason, and aimed tanks at our fort.

I don't think furries are very fond of us, something like this happened in our old fort, they shot like, huge thumbtacks at us ._.