Author Topic: What is the person upside down you avatar saying?  (Read 4242 times)

Whatever your just some 13 year old im wasting my time, brat.
Brining age up due to lack of original response, then leaving saying your wasting your time because you realized you've been beat, and finally ending it off with 'brat'

I take colten's side on this. Your loving annoying tony, and you need to stop with all the damned run ons. Isn't it really annoying when people talk like this? I didn't think so.

God, I can't do it. Thank god I can't.

You contradicted yourself.

I take colten's side on this. Your loving annoying tony, and you need to stop with all the damned run ons. Isn't it really annoying when people talk like this? I didn't think so.

God, I can't do it. Thank god I can't.

You decide to bitch about it now and not earliar?

Now because I didn't use to mind until Colten brought up the valid argument.

Your annoying.

I didn't mind until Colten brought up a valid argument.

You're annoying.

-Nick-, you too need to work on your grammar and spelling.
Fixed it up a bit more, the "Now" seemed redundant.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 01:47:06 PM by Vertzer »

Now because I didn't use to mind until Colten brought up the valid argument.

Your annoying.

He brought it up last week also you didn't bitch then.

Now. I didn't mind until Colten brought up a valid argument.

You're annoying.

-Nick-, you too need to work on your grammar and spelling.

Touche :P

But still, Lord Tony is very annoying and loves his run-ons.

Sorry, I feel asleep in english classes about it.

Sorry, I feel asleep in english classes about it.
What?

You know colten when you first started on the forums, you basicaly kept using alot of grammar mistakes and you kept spamming  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: everywhere your not perfect either. Remember I just joined and I didn't make the same mistakes like you did my only mistake was run on sentences.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 02:02:43 PM by Lord Tony »

« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 02:04:54 PM by Zerves »

You know colten when you first started on the forums, you basicaly kept using alot of grammar mistakes and you kept spamming  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: everywhere your not perfect either. Remember I just joined and I didn't make the same mistakes like you did except for the run on sentences.
You've been here for three months, this is me three months in. Actually, this is less than three.

It would be funny if he was one of us posting on the forums and we didnt even know, lol