Author Topic: Giving away a 7300 GT  (Read 3402 times)

If it AGP, I'll take it

Stupid AGP  :panda:
Stupid AGP, indeed. I just found out that my video card that I currently use is AGP (Old PC of my "brother") :(

As good as my integrated 6100 GeForce is, I think a 7300 GT would be nice if were to be so kind :)

Xp or vista ima on a window 95 :D

LOL @ everyone dieing for POS card.

Seriously..get an 8800 GT.  Over 400 FPS with 13,000 bricks with x16 AA

EDIT: on a 22" monitor @ 1280 x 768

Theres that ting called money... Aaaannndd i don't know if we all have it.

True...but begging for a GPU from strangers on the internet is kinda pathetic.

I hate, hate, HATE, my gfx card. I can't even run WoW right. ;/ Oh well, I'm saving up to get a new compy.

True...but begging for a GPU from strangers on the internet is kinda pathetic.

Hah good point.

Begging for a GPU from:
Strangers - Bad
Internet - Worse

Yay for the stufftiest computer in the world :D I can't even load Half-Life 1 it is so bad D: .

Spec's

Microsoft Windows XP, Home Edition, Version 2002, Service pack 2, AND Athlon(TM) Processor 1.33 Ghz, 168 mb of ram, and a Geoforce FX 4800. Yaaay

i should give/sell my 7800gtx.

give it to vert, he said the "I" word

*shudder

Yay for the stufftiest computer in the world :D I can't even load Half-Life 1 it is so bad D: .

Spec's

Microsoft Windows XP, Home Edition, Version 2002, Service pack 2, AND Athlon(TM) Processor 1.33 Ghz, 168 mb of ram, and a Geoforce FX 4800. Yaaay
I have the Windows XP, Home... Forget it
Its the minimum requirements for Gmod :/
I can't play any more fun games cuz of it :/

Spec's

I have the Windows XP, Home... Forget it
Its the minimum requirements for Gmod :/
I can't play any more fun games cuz of it :/
I can't even load Gmod on the computer im on D: and I'm on this one almost all year except for about a moth out of the year.

I would beg for it, since my computer only runs games by 2 gigs of ram, and crappy graphics card. Buuuuut.... I have a laptop. I don't think I can without chop-shooping it.

I currently only have access to a 734MHz Celeron, with 312mb of RAM and a 32mb graphics card  :cookieMonster:

I don't want it though, wouldn't work on this motherboard.

I need a new graphics card. I cant run any valve game. I cant run nearly anything downloadable. Luckily Blockland does work but still. None of my stuff works. All too new and this graphics card is as old as the hills.