Author Topic: Blockland Theme for 360  (Read 2238 times)

Saddly, it's impossible, I've spent all morning working everything out and then boom, it's impossible. Damn you Microsoft. Oh well, if it were possible it'd look like this:

Enjoy! :D

P.S. I am currently thinking of working on a XP Vista overhaul, so there may be a Windows theme in the future.

how do you make it so there are diffrent pics on diffrent tabs?

That was the problem, I couldn't, so I changed the image for ever tab and took a picture. Clever aren't I? :D

I think those are bad representations of images :(

Like having blocks displaying 500000000000 chat bubble icons looks really bad.
It would be better to have like a picture of a guy with a wrench and maybe a 1x2 random colored wall behind him showing how all the options work together to make something.

Xbox Live would be better with pictures of epic dm with lots of people in the picture.

Games would be better suited for the pong picture that Badspot made using the BL Events.

As for media...I don't know anything you could use for that. So just insert a random picture :D

I had no intention of Graphical coincidence, they we're originally designed for a place holder, but as you can tell, it would never work, Microsoft has to be cheap like that. Oh well, my Blockland XP theme is under production.

I do like the one where he is hammering the bricks.

Ha so do I, I left it as my background :D