Author Topic: Strange Email  (Read 7078 times)

The ROBLOX player that sent this isn't getting any money out of this.

It's quite stupid that he doesn't know the difference between 'it's' and 'its'.

That email is acctually illegal. Impersonating someone for money. Colten reply to the email. If adress is different when he replies he forgot to change what the adress is. WHen or if you get his adress  (the new one) Have Badspot try to match it with a Blockland.us/smf member. If it comes out negative Badspot should ask a Roblox creator to scan it on their community. If it comes out positive ask them to ban the member.If it comes out negative Colten should forward the email to Badspot so Badspot can somehow track it to a source get the computer police or something, have them track down the computer where the email was sent and bingo he gets arrested. Happy story.

Confusing right??

You sound like that guy from Project A.

"Oh boy, oh boy you guys are in for it now! I'm going to call the police because slander is against the law and Badspot will be fined and you will all go to jail....blah, blah blah."

Wtf does "It/s" mean? He did 3 times, anyways... what  a cigarette  :cookieMonster:

It's fake.  Export the email with complete headers and send it to me. 
I have no idea how to do that. just email it to you?

http://micro.uoregon.edu/fullheaders/

but but but but... I got the same email...

Haha, If I wrote that email, I would of included the 'give me your credit card number, plus CV2 code, and send me over $40 on PayPal'.

It's fake.  Export the email with complete headers and send it to me. 

Theres a whole topic about this on blocklandcentral, and probuilder says he knows who made that email. So its probably someone from blocklandcentral.

I'm reading the topic right now, it doesn't say anything about ProBuilder knowing who it is, nor is there any actually any evidence that it's a person from Blockland Central.

I'm reading the topic right now, it doesn't say anything about ProBuilder knowing who it is, nor is there any actually any evidence that it's a person from Blockland Central.

Guys- does it even matter? You people need to chill out about it and stop trying to be crime solvers.

Lets just lock this topic and move on. Thanks.

Breaking news!

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 09:09:32 PM by Something »

If I was Badspot, I'd be a little pissed at those photos.