Author Topic: OMG! Look at what i did! :O  (Read 2757 times)

lol
lol
Your name fits you great.

Way to go. You bumped a really old topic! your name says it all.......unlike my name. (Self insult)

But I thought this was cool it deserved a bump.

I can open 6+ blocklands and go on one server if I want :]

The only practical use of this, that I can see, is if you want to build a really big build, or two that are far away, and you don't want to go back and forth.

YOU loving richard! You shouldn't have forgeted me so hard! forget YOU! YOU forgetIN BITCH!

JUST BECUASE BLOCKLAND IS A loving GAY ASS stuffTY MOTHER loving COPY OF THE MOTHER loving forgetY GAME OF forgetINESS OF ROBLOX YOU CAN'T COPY ROBLOX YOU MOTHER loving SUN OF A richard! SUCK MY richard BITCH!

ROBLOX KICKS THIS forgetY GAMES MOTHER loving ASS! GO TO HELL YOU MOTHER forgetERS! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE forgetED ME SO HARD! forget YOU BITCH!

YOU loving DIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, that's the sevnth time ive seen you spam this.

awww, you got a halo map'ish sand box editor, thing...

awww, you got a halo map'ish sand box editor, thing...

wat.

YOU loving richard! You shouldn't have forgeted me so hard! forget YOU! YOU forgetIN BITCH!

JUST BECUASE BLOCKLAND IS A loving GAY ASS stuffTY MOTHER loving COPY OF THE MOTHER loving forgetY GAME OF forgetINESS OF ROBLOX YOU CAN'T COPY ROBLOX YOU MOTHER loving SUN OF A richard! SUCK MY richard BITCH!

ROBLOX KICKS THIS forgetY GAMES MOTHER loving ASS! GO TO HELL YOU MOTHER forgetERS! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE forgetED ME SO HARD! forget YOU BITCH!

YOU loving DIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, that's the sevnth time ive seen you spam this.
That's the point.

I do this a lot, I opened 6 windows once and filled my server for no reason. :D

I do this a lot, I opened 6 windows once and filled my server for no reason. :D

Why have real friends when you can just spawn more?  :3

I've posted pics of ten of me, but have done 20 :D

Laggy as a bitch :D