Poll

Why do you hate bumping

i don't know....i guess i'm just on of those jerks who call everyone who bumps a noob
2 (4.2%)
i don't...its just that everyone does......i really got to start thinking for my self......
0 (0%)
why DOES everyone hate bumping?
4 (8.3%)
its annoying SO STOP IT!
35 (72.9%)
wait what did you say? i kinda zoned out for a second...
7 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: How is bumping bad?  (Read 3860 times)

wait what did you say? i kinda zoned out for a second...

I chose that for fun and cause i do that sometimes xD

I've seen ppl say that bumping a 6 day topic is a noob. I dont see the big deal about that bump.

Some bumps are good, like asking for a download link when an add-ons download link is broken.
Or posting a fix for a mod, or reporting a bug.
Yea but if you seen fox's house, the link is broken and ppl keep bumping it when he has not been on till 2007,  before bumping a old topic about a download link, make sure the creator has been active. Oh yea I am tired of ppl asking for new download links when Bjwaymods was the site, Bjwaymods is down and will probaly never be back up.

Everyone, let this thread die for two years and then bump it! :D

Bump, I cant wait that long....

I've seen ppl say that bumping a 6 day topic is a noob. I dont see the big deal about that bump.

Some bumps are good, like asking for a download link when an add-ons download link is broken.
Or posting a fix for a mod, or reporting a bug.
Yea but if you seen fox's house, the link is broken and ppl keep bumping it when he has not been on till 2007,  before bumping a old topic about a download link, make sure the creator has been active. Oh yea I am tired of ppl asking for new download links when Bjwaymods was the site, Bjwaymods is down and will probaly never be back up.
Maybe someone else who has the mod could upload it.

i don't know....i guess i'm just on of those jerks who call everyone who bumps a noob

After being on these forums for near 4 years, I've seen some really annoying bumps. Recently, about maybe a year ago?, someone bumped a 2 year old topic to say "lol." I could kind of understand if they were adding in something productive. Oh well, if this stuff starts again I've got my necro picture lying around somewhere..

Did I get it right?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 07:04:03 AM by Spation »

It is like a news crew reporting on New Orleans getting flooded.  It's done and is barely relevant to the news.  With the exception of rebuilding it.  (stupidest idea ever)

Are you say rebuilding New Orleans is stupid?

I'm going to have to agree that rebuilding New Orleans isn't the smartest of ideas. Hurricanes seem to be getting worse and worse. Sinking billions of dollars into something that could possibly reoccur could send our economy into a horrible downward spiral (worse than what it is now...).

I'm going to have to agree that rebuilding New Orleans isn't the smartest of ideas. Hurricanes seem to be getting worse and worse. Sinking billions of dollars into something that could possibly reoccur could send our economy into a horrible downward spiral (worse than what it is now...).

You do know how New Orleans got flooded right? I was a freak of nature tsunami (sp?) that got over our levees and sat in the city. You do have a point though, it can happen again, but New Orleans has a lot of history in the United States that deserves to be saved. It is the original place of jazz, Mardi Gras, and was once a huge port city and still is. That hurricane was the worst thing we have ever had and will possibly only happen again once or twice in the next one hundred years. And who's economy are you talking about? If you are talking about the United States' economy as a whole, then you can be wrong there. The government is doing very little to rebuild New Orleans sence most of it's focus is on the war right now and that is a wrong idea as well in my belief.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:27:19 PM by Doorman »

You do know how New Orleans got flooded right? I was a freak of nature tsunami (sp?) that got over our levees and sat in the city. You do have a point though, it can happen again, but New Orleans has a lot of history in the United States that deserves to be saved. It is the original place of jazz, Mardi Gras, and was once a huge port city and still is. That hurricane was the worst thing we have ever had and will possibly only happen again once or twice in the next one hundred years. And who's economy are you talking about? If you are talking about the United States' economy as a whole, then you can be wrong there. The government is doing very little to rebuild New Orleans sence most of it's focus is on the war right now and that is a wrong idea as well in my belief.
The economy is going down somewhat because of the war, the decreasing value of the dollar bill, rising gas prices, and other issues. Ofcourse i know that New Orleans was flooded. The storm surge caused by the hurricane is what flooded it. I never argued that New Orleans wasn't a city of great culture; it absolutely is. It's just so hard to try and preserve what nature can whisk away with one storm. Some people think it was Bush's fault that Katrina happened. No. It was Bush's fault that some of the national guard was deployed in the middle east when they could have been home more quickly to help New Orleans recover. They are there for reasons that are obvious, but they shouldn't be there because this is a wasted war. It's disguised as a war on terrorism when its really Bush keeping troops in the middle east to help maintain the United States' right to cheap oil that isn't even cheap. What we should be doing is funding more reasearch for alternative fuels rather than wasting money on a war for petroleum, which will be gone in less than 100 years.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 12:19:42 AM by Kyle Brickalo »