Author Topic: The Blockland Movie Project.  (Read 2267 times)

We really need more videos on youtube to show how great Blockland really is AND to attract more players to buy Blockland (That would be good news for you, Badspot :D)
By making funny videos that show it's features and it's popularity and also making the video enjoyable.
I finally got the full version of Screen Recorder Gold, And i'll be working on these, If anybody wants to contribute videos like what i said, Be free to do so. It can be a short, and epic or a medium-length video.

I'm working on Blocko Bloopers right now, I'll post up a link when it's done.

I'm working on Blocko Bloopers right now, I'll post up a link when it's done.

What do you mean by that?

/sigh

It's a video of funny things happening in blockland.

Well i hope this one turns out good, since -nick- tried one and he never got it done :(
I could provide editor if you want, or maybe just special effects person since i got some experience with adobe after effects.

Here's something i did just now in about 10min...i really didn't know what it should look like but i tried,this is just a test:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?igwheisdinn

If you dont want me to help its fine :)I just dont want alot of the blockland movies look movie maker edited since this one you want to attract buyers so its better if it doesn't look plain.
Im not saying that you're going to use movie maker, cause you might use something alot better but to create special text effects will take a better program.

Bloopers are accidental, and in recorded media only.

Ya, you cant make a blooper. It just happens. You could make a sketch show. :)

Erm how about advertisement? I'm seeing roblox advertisements everywere
dont worry badspot we will make it :D.

:P  i agree we need a blockland advertisment, and show funny things we do or any thing that can attract more people.

badspot has a google advertisement to show up on web pages

Yeah, But we need a VIDEO to show what it's like, Not a random advertisement.

I wonder why badspot dosnt have any I thing theres a topic about this.

I don't think we need bloopers, we need moar movies involving action.

Action?
I'm almost done with a spoof of TRON's classic lightcycle sequence, With the two programs driving the cycles played by myself  :cookieMonster:

No, I want comedy. We need moar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGTiJOFZPBA
Stop motion done, It's pretty rough.
Also, The fact that you can see the item/shadow of the player is just there to add the "Stop motion" Feel.