Author Topic: Blockland: A Reality 2 Preview  (Read 8908 times)

What this guy said

Yes, I know I copied the sound and tryed to credit the movie as much as I could (in the credits with Large BOLD letters) We are making the next one more orignial and more funny/stupid. We ment to copy it off BF2 anyway. And how are we going to get 100 people to act in the movie? Is that even possible on blockland? If we had over 30 the server would lag like hell. Thanks actually because some people don't know that it was copied from "Mine" 

-deleted cause I axidently quoted instead of edit-
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 01:21:10 PM by Djy1991 »

-deleted cause I axidently quoted instead of edit-

Thanks actually because some people don't know that it was copied from "Mine" 
The problem is, even when I said that you blatantly copied "Mine", people who have never seen it woudn't care.

I know that Blockland can not handle 30 people in a server at a time. That, and the fact that Blockland is a completely different genre to BF:2, is why it's such a poor choise of a game to remake "Mine" in.

You may say that you copied "Mine" on purpose, and that is why I am dissapointed. The original movie was great enough as it is, it should have been left alone.

Shorty Shorts copied MTV Cribz, Andy Milonakis, and Jackass blatently. Does that mean we should have left those alone? No. I used Urban Assault in one of my movies on purpose. Does that mean I should never have done such  thing? No. Eskimo Journey is supposed to be a long, hilarious movie, like this one that Djy did. We made it long because Djy made a long movie. Does that mean we shouldn't have made it in the first place? NO.

Episode 2 Preview added.

I made it in like 20 mins cause you guys are ressless

The camra love my baby! lol

i'd have many things to say about that one guy...but i'd rather keep them in my head that could explode at any second...Do I get a  :cookie: ?

Shorty Shorts copied MTV Cribz, Andy Milonakis, and Jackass blatently. Does that mean we should have left those alone? No. I used Urban Assault in one of my movies on purpose. Does that mean I should never have done such  thing? No. Eskimo Journey is supposed to be a long, hilarious movie, like this one that Djy did. We made it long because Djy made a long movie. Does that mean we shouldn't have made it in the first place? NO.
Well I don't know what to say to most of your post, since I have never heard of Shorty Shorts, Eskimo Journey, or any movie made by you before. But if you want to think that this spoof is for the greater good, then whatever floats your boat. But I am sure that most people from the BF:2 community who have seen "Mine" before will think that this movie is utter crap.

Well I don't know what to say to most of your post, since I have never heard of Shorty Shorts, Eskimo Journey, or any movie made by you before. But if you want to think that this spoof is for the greater good, then whatever floats your boat. But I am sure that most people from the BF:2 community who have seen "Mine" before will think that this movie is utter crap.

How can't you see it or even hear about it? Shorty shorts has been out for ages...
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=3113.0

Because I don't look at these forums often.

I am part of the BF:2 community i play it quite often. When i'm not online, i have seen "Mine" and this is a good representation of that. Also... don't be so negative, its his first movie, and he chose to use someone elses dialog, woopdie doo. I don't think anyone here cares, we're not part of the BF:2 community we are part of the BL community, and if you don't like it kiss all our asses, that including everyone, just leave. If you think this is gay, leave, if you think that we are dumb, leave. WE DO NOT CARE. Obviously, or else we would have taken your opinion seriously, but to us we don't care, as i have said. That movie is a really good copy except a couple spotchy parts, its good, if your a perfectionist ,just leave you don't belong here.

It's not the quality or the fact that it's someones first movie that bothers me, it's the fact that it's a blatant copy off of someone elses great movie. Otherwise I would have gladly commented on it.

And excuse me, but just because I saw someones movie and didn't like it, doesn't mean that I am going to quit this game. And neither is a community going to make me quit either(Unless they have such a big affect where they ruin the fun of a game and are annoying on forums, and also push me to leave.). If you do not care about or appreciate anything that I have to say, then thats fine. Whatever you or anyone else think's of me isn't going to stop me from enjoing a game of Blockland every once in a while.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 06:53:31 PM by Venom »