Author Topic: Roblox is taking over  (Read 27665 times)

Hey, I got an excellent question for ROBLOX players.

Why did Eric "Badspot" Hartman get offered a LEGO Contract, a REAL contract that could've made Blockland an official LEGO game, and the creator of ROBLOX didn't?

You have until 5 PM EST on June 9th to reply, otherwise ROBLOX is officially failure.
How the hell does that make it a failure? That's just forgetin' stupid, I don't see HOW that proves it to be failure. ROBLOX is just another Online game. Big forgetin' deal.

1.We WILL take over.
2.If you guys are the ones spamming our forums, stop. As in. Right NOW!

I hope you know ROBLOX*, has rules against you coming here to flame us.  :cookieMonster:
*I don't have spanish keyboard to type it properly.

there not gonna stop saying there game is better than all other games anyway. they think its better JUST because its free. anyone ever heard of that new lego universe game comming out? looks hecka tight. but there saying roblox is still better than that because its free.

wow.... nice bump
just let the topic die

I looked at the name and I was like "osht noooooooooooooo!"  But then I looked at it and remembered it from months ago and was like "who's the cigarette that bumped this?"

anyone ever heard of that new lego universe game comming out? looks hecka tight.
What?

Lol, the Roblox made goldengate brige looks crappier than the blockland made one.

srry if this is a bump or somthing but!! I found a blockland Add. its where i first found out about blockland

Yes, it is a bump, but atleast you have the idea of knowing it is a bump.

I thought bumps were only 1 month or more... srry im still a lil new to forums

a bump is the term for BUMPING up a topic from the second page or further

it's also called a necro if it's like, further than that