Author Topic: The ultimate guide to being a blockhead!  (Read 7983 times)

If you're going to, post the "Weapons" one only, I don't think I made the Vehicles one that funny. (Rushed...)

OK, originally I posted both but if you want to edit it or have someone else edit it that's fine. These are really funny, guys xD. Thanks for adding.

Best topic ever award.
People need to make more chapters. :D

Lol this topic just made my day, Nice work!

lol lol can't stop laughing dude some n00bs cat EXACTLY like you just said so now im laughing x10 harder FTW

Got banned from 2 servers for 1 day...

THIS GUIDE loving WORKS :O!!

That'll show them Knaz! If you get banned, it just means that they are afraid of your awesomness!

Do this and make a 4 walled structure. It doesn't matter what size it is because you can always piece together a roof to look like epic crap.

Sorry for bump but this is a great example.

"Blockhead124375: That build is pwnage. Can i be admin now.."

Chapter One: Starting Blockland
[/b]

Section 3

Your controls are a very important thing in Blockland. When you are at the main menu go to options and press the tab that says 'controls'. Click on an action and press a completely random keyboard key. If it says that another action has it, just say that you want the action to have the key. Do this with all of the actions, even the ones that already have a keyboard key set to it. Be sure not to remember what control the action is set to or else it will be stuck into your brain until you die and will annoy you forever since you have to think about it every second!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 12:56:20 AM by SuperSnake117 »

What Not To Do
Spamming is very bad. I know this from experience. Next time i spam snakees on a host while there AFK im gonna make sure i know him/her first.

did you even read the first post?

This is a guide to being a blockhead, 1337fish.

Here is a perfect example of a clan application.

It's simple, just load bricks, and check out that demolimit save. No one knows its there, so they'll probably think you built it.
Now go around and find whatever neat emitters you can find.
Place a Spawn Point and spawn an item with it, this will show them you know how to make items.
Even if they have no vehicles, and there is already a vehicle spawn in the save, make another one just to make it that much cooler. Remember, the bigger the vehicle, the more impressive the build is.

Lol. This topic is extremely funny. Laughing through the whole thing.