Author Topic: Port Forwarding On a Mac  (Read 2990 times)

A step by step tutorial on how to forward your ports on a mac. This worked for me I hope it works for you two. I cant take screenshots (don't ask why, i know how just i cant right now) so bare with me. You will Be fine if you know how to read.

Step 1:

Sorry Ladys and Gents, It's a work in progress for some reason there's no modify button on it?

It shouldn't matter whether you have a mac or not, a router is a router.

No its alot different Trust me . Your acting like those immature kids that fight over what's better mac or pc even tho most pc users haven't used a mac and most mac users haven't used a pc.

Wait what? Headcrab Zombie said nothing about Macs being better or worse.
Maybe you are one of those immature kids who thinks everyone is against what you use just because they said one thing to compare.

Port forwarding itself should be the same, a router's configuration will not change for a different operating system. Networking is networking. There is no PC networking, there is no Mac networking. There is networking for computers.

Um... What did chrono just say?

No its alot different Trust me . Your acting like those immature kids that fight over what's better mac or pc even tho most pc users haven't used a mac and most mac users haven't used a pc.
No, I have used a mac, and I don't like them. I'm not saying mac users should go, die, I'm saying I simply don't like macs.

Thats the thing though. He thinks you were saying you hate macs, yet all you did was state that routers are routers.

The only thing that would be different is when Windows Firewall decides to stick its nose into your port forwarding business.

Windows Firewall is something I never had a problem with. :/
Sucks to be you I guess.

Lol I solved it by adding them into its port list exceptions.

Now i have another problem:

Not enough RAM on my computer.

well people how do i edit my first post?

You cant. There is no edit button in the help forum.

well i guess that means I have to make a new one.