"They can look at you!"

Author Topic: "They can look at you!"  (Read 3383 times)

My mother has also realized this. Probably because both my brothers, and myself are on them all the time. She doesn't care what we do, as long as we don't break the law or anything.
Same except my dad motivates breaking the law when it comes to movies. Same with my mom when it comes to software though. :P

I broke my mic because when I'm bored, I try to put it in my mouth without touching the mic with my hand. I probably got a bunch of spit in it.

My mother has also realized this. Probably because both my brothers, and myself are on them all the time. She doesn't care what we do, as long as we don't break the law or anything.
Same except my dad motivates breaking the law when it comes to movies. Same with my mom when it comes to software though. :P
pfft.... Laws....

My whole family knows I pirate things and stuff and they're like, "If the FBI come knocking on our door we're pointing at you."

I just grin. :D

Wait, So how do you get to play GTA:IV When your under the age limit? O:

ESRB and movie ratings are just guidelines that a lot of stores and theatres listen to. It's not breaking the law.

Okay,
Now this is my chance to prove it isn't illegal and play GTA:SA off steam :D

If your parents are stuck up about it they probably wont let you either way.

My dad knows more about computers then me. But I know more internets :D

My mom knows more about computers than me, she even has a job about it to see if they all work.

My whole family knows I pirate things and stuff and they're like, "If the FBI come knocking on our door we're pointing at you."

I just grin. :D
My mum has also said that :P
I think she would rather me not use the internet at all :D
sadly its my life so, NOU

Mine has one built in O NOES!!! Damn you ACER!!!

Sometimes i use my webcam to talk to family over the internet. Usually my family acts obnoxious on camera  :cookieMonster:

Wait, So how do you get to play GTA:IV When your under the age limit? O:
PEGI is for squares, and not the cool kind of square.