Author Topic: pious?  (Read 1204 times)

can someone make a veichile of the little pink things from [url]http://www.pioupiouz.com//[url]
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 06:07:02 PM by chesse20 »

No. We will not add something "kiddish" to the game.

"We"? Oh so now you're speaking for the vehicle creation guise?

Yeah, they definitely won't add something because some random guy, who isn't even a part of the vehicle creation community or a generally widely respected member of the modding community as a whole, said so.

It's "kiddish", so gtfo. You know what, these bricks are like legos. Legos are "kiddish", we must eliminate them now! My e-snake is at stake here, people, I can't play a "kiddish" game!

I thought this topic was about someone requesting a rather privet part of the body :o

I thought this topic was about someone requesting a rather privet part of the body :o
lol

It's "kiddish", so gtfo. You know what, these bricks are like legos. Legos are "kiddish", we must eliminate them now! My e-snake is at stake here, people, I can't play a "kiddish" game!
REAL MEN PLAY WITH LEGOS.

Well done rkynick, you show that Ðænth who speaks for who. :/

REAL MEN PLAY WITH LEGOS.

qft
It takes pacience, knowlege and a brain to use them

I thought the title said snake...

And so you clicked...

And so you clicked...
Someone wants gayresearch really hard, huh?

No. We will not add something "kiddish" to the game.
he has got a point

And so you clicked...

I think I speak for everyone when I say that when you see a title like that, you either:
A: Want a good laugh

Or
B: Are gay.

(Im A)

No, I think you're just making excuses. What kind of straight guy would want to see snake on the internet?