Author Topic: $50 for proper Helicopter script  (Read 4266 times)

It'd be funny if Badspot sent you a script for a quick 50 bucks.
Yeah lol.

On the last TGE game I played, you press shift to make a flying vehicle go up.
See whether there's anything to do with that in the Torque script resources/guides, then. Didn't something similar happen with the "LegoPlane" in RTB or am I remembering wrong?

On the last TGE game I played, you press shift to make a flying vehicle go up.
See whether there's anything to do with that in the Torque script resources/guides, then. Didn't something similar happen with the "LegoPlane" in RTB or am I remembering wrong?

No Spacey I think your on to something!

Yeah it did, in RTB 0002 you used shift to go up.

Man that RTB plane was crappy. If I remember correctly it was a bitch to get into...you had to be standing on or under it just right....

I found near the far edge of the wing worked.

Man that RTB plane was crappy. If I remember correctly it was a bitch to get into...you had to be standing on or under it just right....
QFT

I spent more time attempting to enter the RTB plane than I did actually flying it. :(

I hope the creator knows how Helicopters work. It should also contain Rear Rutter and Height controls.

We really do need this still :(

Perhaps a HoverVehicle could work, if there is a way to make it so you can adjust the height of it. Make it use jump and crouch to go up and down (very explanatory of which is which - easy to remember)

Don't look at me. I may have coded a chatbot but I dun liek datablocks :(

Hovervehicles are broken. They don't actually render anything (show up in-game) and blank the entire screen red in F11.

The Magic Carpet (Flyingvehicle) seems to have the same properties as a hovervehicle such as jet force/hover height.

Hovervehicles are broken. They don't actually render anything (show up in-game) and blank the entire screen red in F11.

The Magic Carpet (Flyingvehicle) seems to have the same properties as a hovervehicle such as jet force/hover height.
Ah. Well that explains there not being a flood of bad hovercraft vehicles.

I've been working on a new helicopter vehicle class which is geared towards requiring very few custom keys for hovering and stuff (should be perfect for Blockland) - so if that works out well and I submit it as a GG resource, I'm sure Badspot won't have a big problem with adding it into BL.