Author Topic: Do you have a a phobia?  (Read 5614 times)

Bugs.

The funny part is where the fear originated from.

Well when I was like 3, I was in my room in my underwear(whiteytighties yay) wondering where my mom was. When I looked down, a roosterroach was crawling on the front side of underwear. So I slapped it off and ran away.

Ever since then, if I see one bug in a room I will not go in that room.
(I am okay with flies and mosquietos...and butterflies...and the moth things. But everything else..aah)

Here's more of mine:

Bugs, In the summer, There are bit scary moths that come into my room that are just..Creepy.

Dogs: Yeah, It was when this dog kept coming into my school and running around the yard biting kids.

Heights: No need to explain.

Bugs, spiders, snakes and rollercoasters.

Bugs: if I hear a bug my head jerks around until I don't

Dogs: attacked by one when I was 3?

Heights: I'm fine looking down heights (planes etc) as long as I don't have to dive headfirst off it :D

I have a fear of double a's in topic titles.

Jk, but I am afraid of spiders and everything that looks like them, and that's pretty much it.

Also I have HP's, but for me it's more of a 'want to kill the person chewing' thing.

20 FOOT LONG FIRE BREATHING CENTIPEDES FROM THE VERY DEPTHS OF HELL ITSELF!!!

Deep water, heights, and very cramped places.

1: Heights over water, like when you are driving on the right side of the bridge and you look down.
2: I was never afraid of scorpions until last night. I went to go pee and I found a dead scorpion on the floor, now I am deathly afraid of scorpions.

one of those lights that attract flys in a butchers place

These starfishs

OMG I'VE SEEN LIKE 2 OF THOSE THOSE THINGS ARE loving CREEPY!
I'm serious, I've seen 2 before. (not at same time)
If it wasn't that, it was something very identical.

I have no loving idea.
They move really fast, across the floor, and dissapear.
They have long legs, and the way they move is just creepy.