Author Topic: ....  (Read 897 times)

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 08:34:59 AM by $cash$ »

Why does it matter? Also this is a stupid topic.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 08:35:07 AM by $cash$ »

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 08:35:14 AM by $cash$ »

So you think, you just think. You have no proof. Also its not a Epic build, so I doubt anyone cares

So you think, you just think. You have no proof. Also its not a Epic build, so I doubt anyone cares
... someone is using it for an app. it matters, also two other people thought they saw it before

Why are you changing all your posts to "*Bump*"?

Lay off, he doesn't know what "bump" means.  :cookieMonster:

I think he thinks that i think he thinks that bump thinks mean, to delete i think that he think i know what i think when i think that when badspot thinks. Now thats alot of thinks i think.  :cookieMonster:

I think he thinks that i think he thinks that bump thinks mean, to delete i think that he think i know what i think when i think that when badspot thinks. Now thats alot of thinks i think.  :cookieMonster:
I think you were just trying to cram as many "I thinks" into that run-on sentance dispite how little sense it makes.

I think you were just trying to cram as many "I thinks" into that run-on sentance dispite how little sense it makes.

ya i was gonna say that aswell.