Author Topic: Status on Retail Blockland?  (Read 5743 times)

GG games are sometimes put on the Xbox online marketplace so people can download games from the internet on to their xboxes and play online with them. It wasn't off-topic.

can we plz get back to retail blockland discussion now plz?

First off, to BS, I hope retail is comming along smoothly, and I have no doubt you will keep us posted about that.

Secondly...
Yeah, I love my 360. Nothing wrong with it at all. It's great.

same here. I got the 360 bundle and an extra wireless controller.

I currently own and play all on an almost daily basis:

Halo 2
Call of Duty 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Perfect Dark Zero

I plan to soon buy/play full versions of:

Full Auto
Quake 4

***as you can see, I love shooters and racers. Fight Night round 3 looks / plays awesome, but im not into sports games. Id much rather play them for real. To me, video games are to escape, to be a part of a fantasy, to represent something I cant normally do. I play sports all the time, but I cant remember the last time I nailed someone in the head from the peak of a mountain, or slammed into a wall in a 300,000$ car.

My Gamer Tag is "Lanhoj"  in case any you blocklanders see me on a server.

:'( I WISH I HAD Xbox LIVE!!!, I COULD PLAY HALO AND HALO 2 WITH ALOTTA PEOPLE!!:(
WTF??? Halo 1 wasn't compatible with Xbox Live! Durrrrr....

Yes, I love my 360. I'm extremely glad I got mine. I've never had problems with it, and the graphics are great!

Badspot chooses to ignore this topic, and has not updated us in a long time because he has done nothing, he is either stuck,  does not know how to do it.  or is too busy with his ... yea.. anyways, the comment of Fall 2005, given a while ago was the last we heard, and that being 4 months past. hah.

My retail prediction, late 2007